George's veteran app

George

Player Name: CSi. George

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:50737670

Which server do you play the most: DarkRP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 3 years

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: no

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Helping players, good attitude and activity in the community itself

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: 

6 minutes ago, Arghmenuts said:

I am going to remain neutral for reasons that cannot be told here.

You're going neutral because of the situation in the discord channel a previous night. I was 1v1ing Rolchax on csgo and you were watching through the new streaming feature. Everytime I died (keep in mind I have 400 hrs and he has 5000) you'd make a witty little comment or laugh about it. I asked you to stop many times before and I finally told you to shut up, in a fairly aggressive manner, you then called me toxic for it. I don't understand why this can't be told here. @Rolchaxwas present and as he said in PMs, he had never seen me "break character" so hard. I won't apologise for what I said since what you were doing was irritating, nor do I regret it.

Edited by George
  • Love 1
  • Winner 1
  • Toxic 1

3 hours ago, George said:

You're going neutral because of the situation in the discord channel a previous night. I was 1v1ing Rolchax on csgo and you were watching through the new streaming feature. Everytime I died (keep in mind I have 400 hrs and he has 5000) you'd make a witty little comment or laugh about it. I asked you to stop many times before and I finally told you to shut up, in a fairly aggressive manner, you then called me toxic for it. I don't understand why this can't be told here. @Rolchaxwas present and as he said in PMs, he had never seen me "break character" so hard. I won't apologise for what I said since what you were doing was irritating, nor do I regret it.

biggest bully of 2019 

• Winner 1