CSi. J0hnsy veteran application

J0hnsy

Player Name: CSi. J0hnsy

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:155806485

Which server do you play the most: i play both a lot

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4/5 years i think 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: no never don't really plan to either

What are you able to bring to the CSi community:  a positive attitude, knowledge of the community, able to help new players when they join.  

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Thunder

Any other information you want to include is welcome:
i have watched the CSi community grow and i have also grown with it, I want to help this community grow even more.
I see it being a awesome community to be in. I have loved every minute of being in the community.

+1 

I recently met this dude at about a month ago (right around when the server launched), and just talking to this dude, you can tell how dedicated he is with the community. When the server launched, he was always active, truly helpful to new members like me, and never wanted to make any enemies. I can tell yall that dude's real with what he's writing up above, he deserves to be a Veteran.

1 minute ago, George said:

+1 was stunted with only being 4'11 for his last 7 years of life, definitely deserves this.

ahahh george we both know im 5,11 and its also been my last 5* years of my life i have been given this absolute gift of being tall.

• 4 months later...