Dan's Introduction

Dan

There's a lot of new faces here and the new forum unfortunately doesn't have my old introduction so I've decided to make a new one. 

For starters my name is Daniel. I prefer to go by Dan as of recent. I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I've been coding for about 3 years now and have started and stayed within garry's mod. I have big dreams. I want to one day start my own successful app development company and own a few castles. I've graduated high school and am unsure of whether or not I want to go to college. I previously enlisted in the Air Force and unfortunately got medically discharged, however I believe it was a very key part of my life, for it made me realize everything that was important to me. Ever since I've gotten back I've been on the grind trying to make my dreams come true. Starting the DarkRP was one of the first steps for my mission. I have so many exciting ideas for CSI and can't wait to implement them. For those of you who might not know I started playing on CSI's DayZ back in 2013 as a random player. Since then I've grown so much and I don't believe anything is going to stop my momentum. I hope to bring great things for the community and make you boys proud. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• Love 2
  • Winner 1

7 hours ago, Arghmenuts said:

How did Xavier pick you to help code for him? @DanDid you approach him and ask?

I needed help and I just started asking him questions. He kept giving me direction and guidance so I kept asking. We developed a great friendship throughout it all and I haven’t stopped coding since.

• Love 1
  • Optimistic 1