Calidoso Ban Appeal

Calidoso

Steam Username: Calidoso

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74001326

Link to ban request (if there is one): None

Which server are you banned from?: Csi DarkRP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): From what I remember, It has been 5 years.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Yes, for RDM

If you have been banned, how many times?: Four times

Why do you think you were banned?: FailRP / RDM (2 Months)

Why should we lift your ban?: I am sorry for the trouble I have caused. I actually was going through a mental breakdown in terms of going through alot of pressure from life in general. In order, for me to release that stress was video games. Especially, when I found out that Csi DarkRP was released that actual day. I was like why not run people over with my fire truck. I will admit, It was really fun. Although, the fun ended when I finally reached the dead end (Ban). Ever since, I saw the gang update being released for Csi DarkRP. I wanted to actually kill the right way instead of dealing with punishments for things that I have caused. Being able to play with the community again will be alot of fun. Well, now that there is conflict between gangs. I honestly can't wait to be in one. Lesson Learned: Don't let your emotions think for you!

• Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 2

+1 Seeing that you were banned on what I think was the first or second day of launch you've waited more than long enough and probably deserve a second chance, although running people over with a firetruck isn't necessarily a good thing to do I can see where your're coming from.  

• Love 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

I'm sorry that you were experiencing some personal issues at the time of playing, however you crossed the line too many times. You were banned a total of 3 times within 4 days. I can't let that slide so unfortunately I will not be able to unban you. I can however reduce your ban to 2 weeks instead of 2 months. If you happen to break any rules again, your next ban will surely longer than 2 months. Appeal denied, however ban length was reduced by 1.5 months.

• Agree 1

• Dan locked this topic