Massive Suggestion List

Justin The Ungrateful

Blue = Minor Update
Orange = Major Update

1.) Keep the time to grow weed where it is but adjust the profits received per seed. 
2.) Remove LED's from crafting and replace withFans.
3.) Remove Fans from the drug dealer.
4.) Increase price on LED's to 2000 per

5.) Make Daily Tasks A MUST to complete in order to progress, maybe award 50-100 credits if you complete all 3.
->Remove the
Reach 99 in two skills
->Add spend 2 hours on paramedic
->Add Spend 2 hours as police
->Add Mug three people
->Add Kill 1 person.
->Add Put out 1 fire.
->Add Repair your car.
->Add Smelt 20 Iron bars
-> Add Buy new Shoes
-> Add Attempt a bank robbery

6.) Invent a new drug. God help you on this one.

7.) Supply drops, with 15> players on the server, have a chance to drop a supply crate somewhere random on the map. This supply crate can contain scrap scrap electronics ammo money or even common materials. Gangs can fight for these crates , you are allowed to kill anyone in the area of the crate, creating a warzone for people to use their weapons and fight for really good loot. | Rarity scales off amount of players online |

8.) Make roleplay jobs pay  WAY  more, like 250 and >, this will actually make people want to play a job other then citizen or criminal.

9.) Prioritize the Sell all button in the shop.

10.) Re-introduce farming with actual profit.

11.) Create more violence. People love to be edgy.

Any more suggestions please post below and I'll add it to the list!

Edited by Justin The Ungrateful
  • Winner 1

I like all of these suggestion

EXCEPT

7 and 8 

7: So here i go, this isnt CSi. DayZ its Dark RP having an airdrop would be horrible as much as i love the idea and i think itd be a great way to bring in more scrap, all its gonna do is cause an RDM fest and there will be people on the server who will loop hole killing everyone on sight over an airdrop and DRP is suppose to semi-serious RP so it wouldnt make sense why there would be a random airdrop in a suburban area BUT i just thought of an idea; D R O N E S BB, yeah so what if we had sorta like amazon drones for like small personal kinda "Airdrops" either a rare find or bought from the credit store but other players can shoot down the package as it comes by

As for number 8: The server is still in open beta and i think thats what A LOT of people need to realize, Dan already has so many ideas on the way and hes a busy man but having 250+ jobs sounds stupid as fuck and wouldnt even come close to working but as for jobs i feel its okay how it is right now but in the mere future more would be kinda cool but not 250 like what 

Edited by Medinator
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Medinator said:

I like all of these suggestion

EXCEPT

7 and 8 

7: So here i go, this isnt CSi. DayZ its Dark RP having an airdrop would be horrible as much as i love the idea and i think itd be a great way to bring in more scrap, all its gonna do is cause an RDM fest and there will be people on the server who will loop hole killing everyone on sight over an airdrop and DRP is suppose to semi-serious RP so it wouldnt make sense why there would be a random airdrop in a suburban area BUT i just thought of an idea; D R O N E S BB, yeah so what if we had sorta like amazon drones for like small personal kinda "Airdrops" either a rare find or bought from the credit store but other players can shoot down the package as it comes by

As for number 8: The server is still in open beta and i think thats what A LOT of people need to realize, Dan already has so many ideas on the way and hes a busy man but having 250+ jobs sounds stupid as fuck and wouldnt even come close to working but as for jobs i feel its okay how it is right now but in the mere future more would be kinda cool but not 250 like what 

In regards to number 8...

You've read my suggestion completely wrong. I don't want to see the addition of 250+ Jobs, I want to see the wages ( Paychecks ) increased vastly to actually give players a reason to employ themselves.

In regards to number 7...

I understand you might not like the killzone aspect, just imagine how game changing it would be...   for example...

You have 10 people inside a house, growing. All of a sudden, a *Rare* level lootdrop is deployed in the mountains near the mine, everybody ditches their equipment and loads their high-tier weapons they've been waiting to use for a fire-fight. Your gang must hold down the crate for *Random Time* for them to acquire the contents, all while multiple gangs are racing their to wipe you out for the chance at the loot.

To make it even more interesting, which gets the whole server involved, you can make it so the police are notified WAY before the server is, and have them set up a protection area to protect the contents from going into the wrong hands. Doing this will involve paramedics and police with gang-activity, something that hasn't been done before. 

The reason why I love this suggestion is because people love when they remember crazy situations, and server events like this can create so many of those, It's like winning your first battle royale, you will always remember how it feels when you did. That's what I think is needed to keep players around.

This evokes SO much RP. Players can be arrested, killed, held hostage, talk, communicate with government officials, leave the house, explore the map.

Edited by Justin The Ungrateful

18 minutes ago, Justin The Ungrateful said:

In regards to number 8...

You've read my suggestion completely wrong. I don't want to see the addition of 250+ Jobs, I want to see the wages ( Paychecks ) increased vastly to actually give players a reason to employ themselves.

In regards to number 7...

I understand you might not like the killzone aspect, just imagine how game changing it would be...   for example...

You have 10 people inside a house, growing. All of a sudden, a *Rare* level lootdrop is deployed in the mountains near the mine, everybody ditches their equipment and loads their high-tier weapons they've been waiting to use for a fire-fight. Your gang must hold down the crate for *Random Time* for them to acquire the contents, all while multiple gangs are racing their to wipe you out for the chance at the loot.

To make it even more interesting, which gets the whole server involved, you can make it so the police are notified WAY before the server is, and have them set up a protection area to protect the contents from going into the wrong hands. Doing this will involve paramedics and police with gang-activity, something that hasn't been done before. 

The reason why I love this suggestion is because people love when they remember crazy situations, and server events like this can create so many of those, It's like winning your first battle royale, you will always remember how it feels when you did. That's what I think is needed to keep players around.

This evokes SO much RP. Players can be arrested, killed, held hostage, talk, communicate with government officials, leave the house, explore the map.

Thanks for clearing number 8 up with me as i now agree with it 

As for number 7.

I still think its a bad idea because basically the top geared people on the server will win the airdrop everytime because of how grindy it is and a kinda unforgiving setting for newer players, the cops are already out gunned by people it'd be a dream for them to be able to take on the airdrop you want in, i can see this being a great implementation as if the server was much bigger and we give it time for more people to gear up overtime 

I still think making like an Amazon drone sorta "personal airdrop" would not only be better for players but bring in more donation potentials for a possibly buying a personal airdrop in exchange it can be shot down and stolen BUT THATS A WHOLE ANOTHER SUGGESTION FOR ANOTHER TIME

As for the RP aspect of things it is a kinda serious server and i just cant see why there would be a random airdrop in some suburban city and it sound small but for the server Dan is going for from what im guessing, players want the best immersion yknow airdrops could be a better idea in the future