Vhondy ban appeal

Vhondy

Steam Username: Vhondy

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:87390172

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A week and a half

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: never been banned before

If you have been banned, how many times?: -

Why do you think you were banned?:  "first you make guns super hard to get with low scraping rates now they show on players body can you stop being brain dead for once dan "

Why should we lift your ban?: Now what i said wasn't right but i will defend the underlying meaning of what i said. You see me say " you make guns super hard to get with low scrapping rates " this is 100% true guns are extremely hard to get in my time playing i only know of one person that has a gun other than a pistol me and dozens of other players think this is crazy how you have to grind scrap for hours and hours to get a single gun many players have tried to tell this to you but you haven't listened I thought calling you a name would make you realize how absurd this is to so many players. In the second half " can you stop being brain dead for once Dan " for one i call about everyone i know brain dead so it wasn't mean to be personal but when i see so many issues the server has and how many people have good suggestions that get ignored then i see you posting you in game flexing an ak47 with a cool camo it makes me feel like your not listening no matter how many times you say it actions speak louder than words i understand you have added and fixed a lot of things. But by the end of this i hope you understand i know that i shouldn't have called you that and you shouldn't have taken it as personal as you did it was criticism and i think a one month ban is really overboard for what i said i think you may have jumped the gun on this one 

Edited by Vhondy
spelling
  • Dumb 1
  • Toxic 3

I find it hard to believe that you think we aren't listening to anything you're suggesting. We've made over 350+ changes/features since the release of the Open Beta on August 16th. Assuming we made the same amount of updates each day, that's 29 updates each day. Additionally since the start of the server there has been 226 suggestions in the discord. I don't have time to work on the server if I'm just staring at the suggestions page. The suggestions are not limited to just that channel, for I wake up ( no exaggeration at all ) to messages from 5-8 different players. Not only am I developing for this server I am also managing/updating and answering support tickets for gmodstore. I try to have a social life and take care of the home I live in while catering to your needs. I've increased the amount of searchable locations on the map, practically doubled them and have increased the chance of finding scrap metal several times. If you're going to call me brain dead over not listening to your suggestions believe me I will surely look past every single thing that comes out of your mouth. I'm not you buddy, I'm not your friend or anything that you think I am. You have no idea what I'm working on. You clearly have too high standards for us and I'm truly flattered, but being an asshole won't get you anywhere. Appeal denied.

• Love 2
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 4

• Dan locked this topic