DamnedOne's Unban Request

|⎛ ҉ ٩DamnedOne٩ ҉ ⎞|

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: |⎛ ҉ ٩DamnedOne٩ ҉ ⎞|

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14689799

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: DarkRP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Ever since the DarkRP server has come up. I have probably put 100 hours in.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I was banned for RDM before even though I disagreed that it was RDM. I have 13,000 hours on Garry's Mod, I can't list all my bans...

If you have been banned, how many times?: 2

Why do you think you were banned?: Not really sure. Supposedly "No intention to roleplay"

Why should we lift your ban?: I like playing on the server. I have fun with my friends and enjoy spending time on the server.

https://gyazo.com/eb5ca4c9c3f2e726ca491d494362213d

You visibly have no intent to roleplay a situation out. Every experience I have had with you is either you driving around (into people, either by accident or not), farming and shooting people in the back of the head. You are simply ruining the experience for other players, shown by your actions.

Edited by George

25 minutes ago, George said:

https://gyazo.com/eb5ca4c9c3f2e726ca491d494362213d

You visibly have no intent to roleplay a situation out. Every experience I have had with you is either you driving around (into people, either by accident or not), farming and shooting people in the back of the head. You are simply ruining the experience for other players, shown by your actions.

From the clip you posted it appears he's raiding the home in attempt to rob and take what's in the home. When doing this typically, even in real life, people will murder the home owners they're attempting to rob. The scene displayed can be played out as roleplaying, for unfortunately these criminal actions do occur like this in real life. Is there any additional evidence other than the clip? I believe the raid and murder was valid.

You weren't banned for what took place in that video, you received no punishment whatsoever. Feel free to think of it as bias, I simply have seen you failrp so many times and in my personal opinion you needed to be banned. I understand it may be a bit long so I'm fine with it being lowered by a day (or so). Last post I'll make unless asked to do otherwise.

20 minutes ago, |⎛ ҉ ٩DamnedOne٩ ҉ ⎞| said:

That's bias...

Well according to the video you broke FearRP so it doesn't matter what he thinks as long as you broke a rule which you did. I'm going to reduce your ban to 8 hours. The rules about raiding and killing unarmed players are being brought up into discussion. You technically didn't break any rules when killing the guy with the watering can so I'm going to reduce the sentence. Also according to your previous ban, you were banned for RDM not FailRP/FearRP.

• Dan locked this topic
  • Dan unlocked and locked this topic