Jeffy App

kjm

9 minutes ago, kjm said:

stopped playing cus the devs havent added an update anyone wanted in fucking weeks

Legit your not even a bad guy, why you got to react like this, just ignore Medinator and Phoon if you dislike what they're saying, they're only giving their opinions.

• Dumb 1
  • Optimistic 1

2 minutes ago, George said:

Legit your not even a bad guy, why you got to react like this, just ignore Medinator and Phoon if you dislike what they're saying, they're only giving their opinions.

I know I would be able to do what I needed to do if I was a member but

1. This shit has taken weeks to go through

2. server hasnt been updated in weeks

3. People who I dont even know are responding to my thing with no pretense of knowing me completley bombing my app with dumb ratings and -1's cus I rated a post of theirs dumb

4. Community is already taking a terrible stance on ban requests/harassment for banning people for it for literally following someone around for three minutes

5. Servers too grindy/hard to begin with and dans only making it harder by not listening to the community and what they want but instead adding something that got a minuscule amount of upvotes like the "cinema"

6. What the fuck is even the point of these membership applications, Should be able to apply straight to admin instead of wasting ur time here

7. Ban requests literally allow people to bombard with +1's or -1's if they arent even involved hahahaha

All im saying is that Dan expects this shit too get 2 servers at 64 people but the community is already non functioning community with staff members from dayz who know nothing of DarkRP rules and come on and just farm (atleast when I played for 2 weeks), with the content Dan is adding in it is turning into a glorified VR chat where only people who pour their hearts out onto the server will have good guns and will lose them to beefy cops who have them.. Cant even roll around in gangs cus its to hard to get people to play for the Crime RP when it takes like 4 years to get a gun and even when you have a gun you cant Mug more than one person per 24 hours????? Like if u wanted the server to be VR chat just let people know... No disrespect to Dan and Xavier since they damn well know how to code and shit but they need to listen better if they want a successful server, Dan seems way to quick to dismiss good ideas that have worked on other popular servers that are either gone or still up....

15 minutes ago, kjm said:

I know I would be able to do what I needed to do if I was a member but

1. This shit has taken weeks to go through

2. server hasnt been updated in weeks

3. People who I dont even know are responding to my thing with no pretense of knowing me completley bombing my app with dumb ratings and -1's cus I rated a post of theirs dumb

4. Community is already taking a terrible stance on ban requests/harassment for banning people for it for literally following someone around for three minutes

5. Servers too grindy/hard to begin with and dans only making it harder by not listening to the community and what they want but instead adding something that got a minuscule amount of upvotes like the "cinema"

6. What the fuck is even the point of these membership applications, Should be able to apply straight to admin instead of wasting ur time here

7. Ban requests literally allow people to bombard with +1's or -1's if they arent even involved hahahaha

All im saying is that Dan expects this shit too get 2 servers at 64 people but the community is already non functioning community with staff members from dayz who know nothing of DarkRP rules and come on and just farm (atleast when I played for 2 weeks), with the content Dan is adding in it is turning into a glorified VR chat where only people who pour their hearts out onto the server will have good guns and will lose them to beefy cops who have them.. Cant even roll around in gangs cus its to hard to get people to play for the Crime RP when it takes like 4 years to get a gun and even when you have a gun you cant Mug more than one person per 24 hours????? Like if u wanted the server to be VR chat just let people know... No disrespect to Dan and Xavier since they damn well know how to code and shit but they need to listen better if they want a successful server, Dan seems way to quick to dismiss good ideas that have worked on other popular servers that are either gone or still up....

1 - Member applications have always taken time to go through, people such as @phoon waited around 6 months to get accepted, given the dayz server was pretty dead for that time frame.

2 - Got updated a week ago, with more than just a cinema edition, since Xavier spent a fucking week+ changing the cars so people would stop complaining, which he has successfully done, although some tweaks may be needed.

3 - I agree, the whole dumb rating things as of recent have been stupid and pretty annoying, and I'm assuming that the ones who have -1'd have an idea of what you are like.

4 - In all fairness I should've put those 2 bans as "toxic behaviour" since what you were doing was just that, I should've also contacted you and been more lenient although from what I had seen days prior to the situation I wanted to make a point. I apologies for not being clear beforehand.

5 - Dan is going to balance stuff, he is working hard to push out new editions, and peoples constant messages of complete entitlement just hurts the morale.

6 - You've literally been around a couple weeks, not saying that that's a bad thing, but you need to get into the community first before rushing for an admin position.

7 - Yeah that's pretty stupid.

Dan expects it to get players when he has properly done what he plans on doing. If bugs appear, he aims to fix them and that can take time which delays things. The constant complaining and blatant entitlement from players new to the community who understand nothing of how hard Dan and Xavier have been working is frankly annoying. Dan dismisses ideas as to which he disagrees with, not to mention him and Xavier are starting on the gang system earlier than they intended due to the whining from players.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, George said:

1 - Member applications have always taken time to go through, people such as @phoon waited around 6 months to get accepted, given the dayz server was pretty dead for that time frame.

2 - Got updated a week ago, with more than just a cinema edition, since Xavier spent a fucking week+ changing the cars so people would stop complaining, which he has successfully done, although some tweaks may be needed.

3 - I agree, the whole dumb rating things as of recent have been stupid and pretty annoying, and I'm assuming that the ones who have -1'd have an idea of what you are like.

4 - In all fairness I should've put those 2 bans as "toxic behaviour" since what you were doing was just that, I should've also contacted you and been more lenient although from what I had seen days prior to the situation I wanted to make a point. I apologies for not being clear beforehand.

5 - Dan is going to balance stuff, he is working hard to push out new editions, and peoples constant messages of complete entitlement just hurts the morale.

6 - You've literally been around a couple weeks, not saying that that's a bad thing, but you need to get into the community first before rushing for an admin position.

7 - Yeah that's pretty stupid.

Dan expects it to get players when he has properly done what he plans on doing. If bugs appear, he aims to fix them and that can take time which delays things. The constant complaining and blatant entitlement from players new to the community who understand nothing of how hard Dan and Xavier have been working is frankly annoying. Dan dismisses ideas as to which he disagrees with, not to mention him and Xavier are starting on the gang system earlier than they intended due to the whining from players.

dont really agree with everything here but yeah

take this down still this process is stupid and im not waiting 6 months for a role on a gmod server

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

• Dan locked this topic