Jeffy App

kjm

Player Name: KJM

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:116657547

Which server do you play the most: Dark RP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A week

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Never been banned.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I've helped create g-mod communities before, can bring alot of people to the server besides the people I already hangout with and have alot of experience with Semi-Serious RP and can help with rules and content Ideas

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: No one

Any other information you want to include is welcome: None RN 

• Winner 1
  • Disagree 1

39 minutes ago, yeeto said:

If it wasn't the fact that he gets upset over trivial things and threatens to choke people in chat.  Then sure. Why is it that the only people that are +1 this are members from that gang?

I told em I posted the app and they decided to +1, If you seriously thought I genuinely mean what I said about choking someone out then your dead wrong, I always say threats like that to friends and people online as a joke, I've done nothing wrong in this community besides voice my concerns, I dont get upset, getting upset it throwing a fit over something and crying imo, I voice my concerns and if someone has something to counter it I usually say something back

Edited by kjm
  • Toxic 1

9 minutes ago, kjm said:

I told em I posted the app and they decided to +1, If you seriously thought I genuinely mean what I said about choking someone out then your dead wrong, I always say threats like that to friends and people online as a joke, I've done nothing wrong in this community besides voice my concerns, I dont get upset, getting upset it throwing a fit over something and crying imo, I voice my concerns and if someone has something to counter it I usually say something back

Still be careful because sometimes people may see it as genuine and with the new rules out, members are to be seen as a positive representative of the community 

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Medinator said:

Still be careful because sometimes people may see it as genuine and with the new rules out, members are to be seen as a positive representative of the community 

yeah for sure

• Toxic 2

Gonna go +/- neutral here for the time being, just as I’ve mainly seen you and a bit of your friends being toxic on a couple of occasions, if that changes though I might change my stance, hope you can understand . 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, phoon said:

+1 Friendly and active

5 hours ago, xAdept said:

+1 Really cool guy. Understands the rules and is helpful.

16 hours ago, Hisoka said:

+1 Greatest Roleplayer I have ever seen, knows the rules and keeps others in check

16 hours ago, SupremePatty said:

+1 Epic Roleplayer 

16 hours ago, its ya boi troy said:

+1 good guy

16 hours ago, Islexic said:

+1 jeffy is a great player that enhances the CSi rp experience!. 

Thanks for the king words!

• Spelling 1

I got a 2 hour ban for following someone and ramming there car for accidentally hitting me a couple times which led to them being accidentally hit by @Islexic, Sorry to @Jonathanwho was the victim but I was just trynna mess with him as a joke since his org does the same type of stuff to us all the time, I see why I was banned and wont do it again 

• Love 1

As I said before, I don't believe the incident which resulted in his 2HR ban was that serious. He simply followed around someone even after they asked him to stop, ramming into him many times and it resulted in the RDM of said player. Changing to Neutral for now though.

Edited by George
  • Love 1

Going to change to a -1, I'm having my regrets seeing that you have been banned for harassment which is very hard to do without intentionally targeting a player. I don't think that's how we want to represent the community considering all the new players joining the community.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

On 8/31/2019 at 12:15 PM, phoon said:

Going to change to a -1, I'm having my regrets seeing that you have been banned for harassment which is very hard to do without intentionally targeting a player. I don't think that's how we want to represent the community considering all the new players joining the community.

On 8/31/2019 at 11:32 AM, Medinator said:

Im changing my vote to -1 because recently ive seen you were banned for harassment and already seeing people claiming youre toxic, we cant have that represent the community 

who even are u guys? in my 80 hours on the server I think I have seen you guys maybe like once, Sorry I havent been on recently I have been waiting for an update to come out like the gang update, dont know how im toxic for following someone for 3 minutes who had also done the same to us? ok

• Dumb 2

1 hour ago, kjm said:

who even are u guys? in my 80 hours on the server I think I have seen you guys maybe like once, Sorry I havent been on recently I have been waiting for an update to come out like the gang update, dont know how im toxic for following someone for 3 minutes who had also done the same to us? ok

From how you responded just proved my point more.

Also from what ive heard from people and some of the replies on this membership justifies my decision and it seems you cant handle that and seeing how youve been reacting to any sort of call out or -1 im going to have to side with what i heard

My DMs are always open if you wanna talk :)  

Anywho- Im Jorjie Costava lol 

Edited by Medinator
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 2

On 9/2/2019 at 8:23 PM, Medinator said:

From how you responded just proved my point more.

Also from what ive heard from people and some of the replies on this membership justifies my decision and it seems you cant handle that and seeing how youve been reacting to any sort of call out or -1 im going to have to side with what i heard

My DMs are always open if you wanna talk 🙂 

Anywho- Im Jorjie Costava lol 

How was my response toxic? I just asked who you guys were cus when I played for 2 weeks you guys never played but were messaging people in my org asking to alliance, imo you have no place putting any opinion here since I never once interacted with you in game. You and your butt buddy literally decided to -1 me for no reason lmfao. Suck my dick

• Dumb 1

4 minutes ago, kjm said:

take this shit down since these "og members" are retards and have no common sense and just go with whatever everyone else is saying even though I have never played with them.

Congratulations, you just proved my point again. 

Edited by Medinator
  • Dumb 2

30 minutes ago, Medinator said:

Congratulations, you just proved my point again. 

yeah now im proving ur point cus I genuinely dont fucking care, I applied stopped playing cus the devs havent added an update anyone wanted in fucking weeks and then you guys after +1'ing my thing without even knowing me and then -1 it after one kid does lmfao.... you guys are fucking parrots. dont respond to peoples things if you have never once seen them in game or interacted on discord

Like I said any admin can take this down cus I genuinely dont fucking care

• Dan locked this topic