George's Administrator Application

George

Steam Name: CSi. George

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50737670

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 3 Years, active as of when the community was revived around last September

Which server do you play the most: DarkRP

How often are you available?: Most week days and weekends

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No

What is your experience as an Administrator?: I've been admin on multiple DarkRP servers and other gamemodes.

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?: I'm active on the server, forums and discord. I can be mature when needed but also still have a sense of humour so I don't take things too seriously unless needed to do so.

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator: Dan, Run, Russki, Medinator, Hippo

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~
What would be the best way to handle this situation?
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.
Answer: GmodZ: I would privately talk to the player that is claiming RDM is a thing on the server, and inform them of the said server being a PVP server, therefore RDM not being a rule. If he continued from then on it would evolve from a warning to kick and then to timed bans due to the spamming. 

DarkRP: I would also privately talk to the player and inform him that whilst he is correct that RDM is against the rules, it will not instantly result in a permanent ban, and will rather go up in multiple times depending on the number of offences. If he continued to threaten people with permanent bans and refused to stop, I would silence/warn him for a small amount of time.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by noclipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well.
Answer: I would confront said admin about their actions, whilst recording the evidence of this abuse, and either way the conversation turns out I would end up handing in the evidence to a Council Member.

A player begins stating that he's going to grab another player's IP address after being killed in-game. That's all the information that is provided.
Answer: I would take what the player said as evidence, and give them a lengthy ban for this is a very serious threat and shouldn't be taken lightly under any situation.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord
Answer: I would ask the member to quit what he is doing as he is a representive of the community and should know better than to harass and be toxic to players. If he continues to not change his behaviour I would begin by giving him a short ban to see if he changes his attitude, if he continues to act toxic to other players, his next ban(s) would have more time added.

• Love 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2
  • Late 1
  • Dumb 1

I've known George many years and introduced him to this community. He has since stuck by, showing dedication and engagement. He has been welcoming of new faces on the server and helping out where he can. With the addition to DarkRP I feel George would be well fitted for the role. Hell, even I learned some stuff from him. He has the experience and knowlegdge behind his belt for this gamemode and would handle scenarios to the highest standard. 

• Love 1
  • Agree 2

+1

• I always see him as Run's sidekick. And run is a very good person to stick with and learn from. 
  • He is active on forums and discord, decently active on DayZ server, so far hes been active on DarkRP from what Ive seen.
  • Funny guy and easy to talk to
  • Always gives him opinions/output on topics within the community, which I feel is a really good quality of an admin
  • Never had an issue with him, and never seen anyone have an issue either.
Edited by HippoIppo
added a new point
  • Love 2

• Dan locked this topic