Ban request

Islexic

Username: Vladimir Zuhkov

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:14689799

What time & date was the occurrence: 8/21/19 7 PM EST

What server is this for?:  darkRP

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): Yes Alexandros and Xavier they told me to make a ban request

How long have they been playing on our server(s): Idk

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Idk

If they have been banned, how many times?: Idk

Explain your story: Vlad was being a minge earlier and kept ramming jeffy and I with his car for no reason. I then hop out of the car and point a gun at his windshield telling him to get out of the car. I then shoot his tire to prevent him from moving then with my gun still pointed at him he gets out and pulls his own weapon and kills me.

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): Jeffy Jackson

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): 

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: I don't really care whether or not he gets banned i really just want my m1911 back.

my gun was still pointed in you general direction so you are still under fear rp. I shot out your tire so you wouldn't break fear rp and drive away. Then when you got out of your car i still had my gun on you then you pulled yours out and shot me.

If someone is pointing a gun at you, you need to get out, it was clear you had no intention of doing so as you tried to drive off as he shot your tire, with you still clearly being in his eyesight. You have also broken FearRP multiple times before and so I'll being giving you an hour ban. 

Request Accepted.

• George locked this topic