Mugen - Membership Application

Mugen

Player Name:  Mugen

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:73713426

Which server do you play the most: DarkRP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since release of DarkRP, joined the Discord a few days prior to release, followed release updates a week prior.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why:  I have only been banned once, I was mistakenly banned by Xavier the 2nd day the server was up, I believe it was for some sort of farm exploit.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I have been on the server since the release date, have made plenty of friends with some cool ass people and have had a chance to really appreciate what has been put onto the server, and meet some of the awesome staff members and really create a connection. I've only played Garry's Mod for about 1000+ hrs, all of said hours were dedicated to one server. When I play a server, I stick to it and that has most definitely been the case as i've easily racked up over 10 hours each day since release. I genuinely enjoy being a part of such a great community on a server with such great potential, being able to appreciate what's to come. I'm pretty well knowledged on DarkRP and terms and commands, all of my Gmod experience is from DarkRP.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Not much to know about me, I play a lot of DarkRP and do Freelance Photography and make art as well. I've had a chance to shoot with some cool ass brands and such and is something I'm passionate about, all in all I just enjoy social interactions, meeting new people.50KXhMY.gif.3e8d12986b2a4f75531ee8b425cc01df.gif       Thanks for reading my application, take care. -Mugen 🤠

• Winner 2

+1 pretty chill nice guy. Seems to be dedicated to the community (i hope this one sounds serius, Medinator is writing this under all posts so... i wanted to be that cool as him or whatever). He is a good player with some experience and... idk! Hes friendly and hella active (im talking about Mugen tho)

Edited by vixsem

1 hour ago, vixsem said:

+1 pretty chill nice guy. Seems to be dedicated to the community (i hope this one sounds serius, Medinator is writing this under all posts so... i wanted to be that cool as him or whatever). He is a good player with some experience and... idk! Hes friendly and hella active (im talking about Mugen tho)

Dont base your opinion off my opinion 

im on no ones side yknow xd

You do you my man also i only posted the "you seem dedicated" +1s to 2 apps...

Edited by Medinator

16 hours ago, Medinator said:

Dont base your opinion off my opinion 

im on no ones side yknow xd

You do you my man also i only posted the "you seem dedicated" +1s to 2 apps...

I was just joking at some point and no, i would never base my opinion off someone else, I just joked about that and i know, you dont always say that, just think about this as a joke as it has to be 🙂

2 minutes ago, its ya boi troy said:

-1 Had one encounter with him, were he randomly came up to me and went out of his way to be toxic to me. 

Apologies if you ever felt I came across that way. 

• 8 months later...
  • Varme locked this topic