Bug with Road Spikes IMPORTANT

vixsem

Basically, I'm soooo sorry by posting the bug here, but I've searched up the whole forum and Discord server, but I didn't find the "Bug section", so please forget me my blindness and give the link below (if exists) 🙂

So, the problem with Road Spikes is really simple, thye just don't disappear when you change your job. I was PD member and placed spikes trap in the middle of the road, I ran after the suspect and cuffed him. I wanted to rejoin PD to reset everything - I rejoined the job (not server) and teoreticly everything reseted, exacly... most, but not trap. It's still placed on the road and destroying wheels (MIDDLE OF ROAD RN) and I can't pick it up, I have one in my invetory and when I want to pick up another one (this bugged), it says "Restricted Access" and I can't pick it.

That's really Important to be fixed, becouse really a lot of people just driven pass the road and at the end they stopped without their wheel and without cash (to repair that).
Hope for a quick Respond!

BUG Spikes trap GMOD.png

Lower all your settings, but on trillnear filtering mode, enable multicore rendering via console, change your launch setting to 64 tick, and if you can get a stretched resolution. All this will boost your FPS

Edited by phoon

• Dan locked this topic