Report on Nig Ward / RusskiPaul

Mugen

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:81471666

What time & date was the occurrence: 12:00-1:00 AM EST, 8/19/19

What server is this for?: DarkRP

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): No.

How long have they been playing on our server(s): NA

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: NA

If they have been banned, how many times?: NA

Explain your story: Me and Atur had noticed that there was an abandoned police car outside of an apartment on the right side of Main ST. The car was left unlocked, and nobody would answer in 911 Chat, or over police radio. After checking all of the buildings, we had noticed Nig Ward pull up and we had stopped him and asked if he knew what was up with the abandoned police car that was in front of his apartment, he said he didn't know what that was about and while he was talking to us, Chad then came out of the building where Nig Ward had his apartment, and the police officer claimed he didn't know Nig Ward and  Nig Ward claimed he didn't know who Chad was.  Once we were about to leave the scene, the police officer Chad had gotten into Nig Wards car and they began to drive off together. We then stopped them again, detained Nig and Chad ran, after tazing Chad I asked him to stop running, after not complying I then shot at him and he went fell to the ground, then we took Nig back to the abandoned police car to figure out why Chad (Police Officer) had come out of Nig Wards apartment and after lying to us about not knowing each other. Nig had claimed he didn't have the keys to the apartment which is when his friend pulled up to the scene claiming he was his "lawyer", then the "lawyer", had started running away from me and Atur, so we tazed him and detained him then continued to ask what they were all doing in the apartment. Then Chad had come out of the apartment as a civillian with a pick-axe and attacked Atur with the pickaxe so he was tazed and detained. After no one had given an answer as to what they were doing, we took all of them into the jail, once we got to the Jail Nig Ward had started body blocking the door so that I couldn't open it, broke fear RP when I held a gun to him, and then logged to avoid being jailed, Chad also had logged to avoid jail and is on video. There is video evidence of multiple cases of Nig Ward breaking FearRP and not complying when a gun is pointed at him, as well as logging to avoid being arrested.

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): Atur

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): 

Nig Ward Body Blocking in PD and refusing to follow FearRP, then logging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E4yelckugg

All Clips of Nig Ward refusing to comply with FearRP and logging during arrests.
https://youtu.be/WWJ7TqI5VRY
https://youtu.be/vCivbraJydA
https://youtu.be/fd4FtYFTp-M

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: 3 Weeks+

Edited by Mugen

lmao first of all in was me chad and ron mcdong where the most active people on the server because it was late at night and we were on  main street in our apartment and chad was a cop and he was also there and he parked the cop car on the side and probably forgot to lock it then mugen and atur came for the apparently abandoned police car and they stopped me and asked me about the cop car and I said no then chad took out a pickaxe then Mugen tased him and cuffed him for no reason then Ron mcdong came saying he was my lawyer then he tased him for no reason and cuffed us and took us to jail so that's when we started to block the doors and left. then the first 2 clips of the fear RP is me rejoining the server and they were just camping spawn trying to jail us again and the 3 video is me when I hit one of the cop cars and I wanted a little car chase so I ran and got my car stuck on the tracks then Mugen came up and I got out of the car to get into his and I drove off in and after driving in it for a few seconds he disconnected and reconnected so he as well broke fearRP and chad saw them shoot my stuck car on the train tracks for no reason. if i was recording i would've got way more dirt on you than me.

Edited by Russkipaul

53 minutes ago, Russkipaul said:

lmao first of all in was me chad and ron mcdong where the most active people on the server because it was late at night and we were on  main street in our apartment and chad was a cop and he was also there and he parked the cop car on the side and probably forgot to lock it then mugen and atur came for the apparently abandoned police car and they stopped me and asked me about the cop car and I said no then chad took out a pickaxe then Mugen tased him and cuffed him for no reason then Ron mcdong came saying he was my lawyer then he tased him for no reason and cuffed us and took us to jail so that's when we started to block the doors and left. then the first 2 clips of the fear RP is me rejoining the server and they were just camping spawn trying to jail us again and the 3 video is me when I hit one of the cop cars and I wanted a little car chase so I ran and got my car stuck on the tracks then Mugen came up and I got out of the car to get into his and I drove off in and after driving in it for a few seconds he disconnected and reconnected so he as well broke fearRP and chad saw them shoot my stuck car on the train tracks for no reason. if i was recording i would've got way more dirt on you than me.

This is super interesting because of the fact that is not how the story went at all, Chad died before he came back as a non PD to attack Atur with a pickaxe as he came out of the apartment building. You were all detained and kept wanting to run away from detainment so we arrested you, you already admitted to ltapping to avoid arrest in your 3rd sentence so there's that, and as for me "ltapping", i'm gonna go ahead and ask either Dan or Xavier check my hours that night to see if I reconnected, since I never left the server throughout my duration of playing for 10+ hrs, I don't entirely think you realize the difference between FearRP and FailRP, the FearRP cases were for when you had a gun pointed at you, after shouting directions with said gun pointed at you, you continued to refuse. FailRP happened when you kept disconnecting during an RP Scenario, judging by your response it doesn't entirely seem you understand either of these concepts, and further inclines me to believe you most likely have not read over the server rules.

As well as in addition, this unnecessary piece of drama starting and toxicity in chat from earlier today, from when I was speaking to Jon Gayman, about 30 minutes after you made your response here.

image.png.de9fd514249740a8daea995592a6ed37.png

Edited by Mugen

2 hours ago, Mugen said:

This is super interesting because of the fact that is not how the story went at all, Chad died before he came back as a non PD to attack Atur with a pickaxe as he came out of the apartment building. You were all detained and kept wanting to run away from detainment so we arrested you, you already admitted to ltapping to avoid arrest in your 3rd sentence so there's that, and as for me "ltapping", i'm gonna go ahead and ask either Dan or Xavier check my hours that night to see if I reconnected, since I never left the server throughout my duration of playing for 10+ hrs, I don't entirely think you realize the difference between FearRP and FailRP, the FearRP cases were for when you had a gun pointed at you, after shouting directions with said gun pointed at you, you continued to refuse. FailRP happened when you kept disconnecting during an RP Scenario, judging by your response it doesn't entirely seem you understand either of these concepts, and further inclines me to believe you most likely have not read over the server rules.

ohh right chad did die, I remember chad got into my car and I didn't notice till you put the sirens on and pulled me over then chad got out of the car and that's when you shot him to death for no reason. and chad didn't attack Atur he hit Ron Mcdong with a pickaxe knowing that it dosn't do  any damage. And as his persona hes a psycho. sure you could've detained chad but he couldnt detain me and Ron mcdong because we did nothing. and yea maybe you didn't re log maybe you just respawned you car i don't know but all i know is that when i was driving your car it disappeared when i was driving it. and the only reason i did FearRP and FailRP is because you guys were abusing your police power 

Edited by Russkipaul

20 minutes ago, Mugen said:

As well as in addition, this unnecessary piece of drama starting and toxicity in chat from earlier today, from when I was speaking to Jon Gayman, about 30 minutes after you made your response here.

image.png.de9fd514249740a8daea995592a6ed37.png

i also apologized for it. It just annoyed me cause he accused someone of FailRP although he does it as well.

9 hours ago, Russkipaul said:

ohh right chad did die, I remember chad got into my car and I didn't notice till you put the sirens on and pulled me over then chad got out of the car and that's when you shot him to death for no reason. and chad didn't attack Atur he hit Ron Mcdong with a pickaxe knowing that it dosn't do  any damage. And as his persona hes a psycho. sure you could've detained chad but he couldnt detain me and Ron mcdong because we did nothing. and yea maybe you didn't re log maybe you just respawned you car i don't know but all i know is that when i was driving your car it disappeared when i was driving it. and the only reason i did FearRP and FailRP is because you guys were abusing your police power 

False, Chad exited your vehicle, you complied and we detained you to take you back to the original scene, and Chad failed to comply with verbal commands, ran from us, I then tazed him and asked him to come back, he then ran all the way around the motel and then after I told him to stop for the 4th time, I then shot him. We detained Ron because he had started running from us while we were asking him questions, after we had asked him to stop running, he failed to comply so we had to taze him and detain him. After none of you gave us answers, we had to take all of you in for failure to comply, and evading detainment. It is very clear from your responses, that you don't understand the difference between FailRP and FearRP in any of the scenarios and context provided.

im pretty sure you shot chad right when he got out of my car, i asked chad and he said you. then ron mcdong started to run up to us saying that what you guys were doing was illegal and you guys tazed him instantly you ran up to him while he was running to us and tazed him for no reason. not gonna lie funniest thing i ever seen. then you cuffed ron and chad put them in your cop car the you dragged me to the apartment trying to force me to open the door saying you guys have a warrant from the sgt. all though warrants arent even in the game yet and are not allowed yet. 

On 8/20/2019 at 1:35 PM, Russkipaul said:

im pretty sure you shot chad right when he got out of my car, i asked chad and he said you. then ron mcdong started to run up to us saying that what you guys were doing was illegal and you guys tazed him instantly you ran up to him while he was running to us and tazed him for no reason. not gonna lie funniest thing i ever seen. then you cuffed ron and chad put them in your cop car the you dragged me to the apartment trying to force me to open the door saying you guys have a warrant from the sgt. all though warrants arent even in the game yet and are not allowed yet. 

You have changed your response to what happened twice in your responses already, since this report you have failed to comply with FearRP on multiple occasions, with multiple other people being able to agree with the fact that you legitimately NEVER follow FearRP.

Russki:

1. Combating rule breakers is not a valid reason for you to break the rules. You should have reported any wrongdoing to the staff team instead.
  2. As seen by the evidence posted, you have broken DarkRP rules #1, #4 and #5 and your RP name "NIG Ward" borderline breaks Community rule #4 as well as DarkRP Rule #3
  3. As a community member, your role is to be a role model to new players. This behavior was quite the opposite of that.

Considering the following, , you will only receive a 2-day ban (same length as the original ban) as well as a forced RP name change:

• We are currently still in beta
  • The rules are not fully clearly defined
  • I understand that not all of the existing community members have experience with DarkRP
  • You have stayed put after the original incident

Please reply to this topic with your new desired RP name.

17 hours ago, Xavier said:

Russki:

1. Combating rule breakers is not a valid reason for you to break the rules. You should have reported any wrongdoing to the staff team instead.
  2. As seen by the evidence posted, you have broken DarkRP rules #1, #4 and #5 and your RP name "NIG Ward" borderline breaks Community rule #4 as well as DarkRP Rule #3
  3. As a community member, your role is to be a role model to new players. This behavior was quite the opposite of that.

Considering the following, , you will only receive a 2-day ban (same length as the original ban) as well as a forced RP name change:

• We are currently still in beta
  • The rules are not fully clearly defined
  • I understand that not all of the existing community members have experience with DarkRP
  • You have stayed put after the original incident

Please reply to this topic with your new desired RP name.

i want my  first name to be Maximus and last name Ward

Edited by Russkipaul

• George locked this topic