PinkPanther Introduction

Pink Panther

3 hours ago, TeddyBears said:

Hello and welcome! Nice car, I love the focus rs. I am a car guy as well ; here is my car:

Hope to see you around! 

20190626_173551.jpg

20190623_094710.jpg

20190623_094704.jpg

PS, ignore the ugly windshield banner, it came with the car when I bought it. I took it off the next day 😛

Nice man :O this green color really looks good on it, is it SS or ZL1 bodykit? looks awesome, i have driven once 2015 camaro convertible with 370 hp V6 in it, sounded like an Nissan GTR

funfact: when they started making new focus RS they've been putting head gaskets from mustang's 2.3 ecoboost engine which is in fact different than RS 2.3 that focus has, so it's not breaking down now with correct head gasket lol (i bet you've seen some of them with blown engines ) and it's very easy to burn clutch in this car :/ but it's very fun to drive with it's popping exhaust and utterly perfect AWD system... drives like a dream, drift mode is shitty tho.

3 hours ago, Pink Panther said:

Nice man 😮 this green color really looks good on it, is it SS or ZL1 bodykit? looks awesome, i have driven once 2015 camaro convertible with 370 hp V6 in it, sounded like an Nissan GTR

funfact: when they started making new focus RS they've been putting head gaskets from mustang's 2.3 ecoboost engine which is in fact different than RS 2.3 that focus has, so it's not breaking down now with correct head gasket lol (i bet you've seen some of them with blown engines ) and it's very easy to burn clutch in this car 😕 but it's very fun to drive with it's popping exhaust and utterly perfect AWD system... drives like a dream, drift mode is shitty tho.

It's an actual ZL1 with a 6 speed. This one is special as it is 1 of 46 manual ZL1 coupes made in that color (Krypton Green) for the entire planet. 

RWD, 650 hp / 650 torque, 

I just got it recently, it's a crazy car and i love it haha

Hope to see you around. 🙂