Harry Callahan's Application

Arghmenuts

Player Name: Harry Callahan

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:159851824

Which server do you play the most: CSi Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4 weeks on and off

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No. 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I found out about CSi through Danny's Youtube. I want to become a Lua developer, but I want to help the person who helps me. I want to create a non toxic environment. Eventually, I would like to staff on this server when DarkRP comes out.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Phoon

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Xavier said:

+1 from me

11 hours ago, Dan said:

+1 has shown dedication to the community since day 1. He has helped a lot in bringing players into our community as well. I think he would make a great addition.

Hey guys. I appreciate the support. You helped me a long ways in terms of coding. I used to be timid, still to an extent, but I made my first hud, and there is a lot of progress to be made so thank you.

I feel happy for bringing this server to the attention of a lot of people from servers like Monolith and Superior Servers. They felt disenfranchised due to the rude treatment of their staff and developers from both communities. It is imperative to understand the playerbase and improve upon the server to satisfy the community. Communities like Superior Servers take advantage of their playerbase as piggybanks and make minuscule efforts to satisfy their community. After realizing the meta that I have been blind to for 3 years, I left and tried to bring some friends with me to this server, but most of my efforts were futile. I see this server as a means of improving upon darkrp, and I would be glad to contribute ideas that enhance the players' experience. Coding wise now, I am limited. 

3 hours ago, Arghmenuts said:

I feel happy for bringing this server to the attention of a lot of people from servers like Monolith and Superior Servers. They felt disenfranchised due to the rude treatment of their staff and developers from both communities. It is imperative to understand the playerbase and improve upon the server to satisfy the community. Communities like Superior Servers take advantage of their playerbase as piggybanks and make minuscule efforts to satisfy their community. After realizing the meta that I have been blind to for 3 years, I left and tried to bring some friends with me to this server, but most of my efforts were futile. I see this server as a means of improving upon darkrp, and I would be glad to contribute ideas that enhance the players' experience. Coding wise now, I am limited. 

*dick sucking noises*

Nah but for real i love you harry

2 hours ago, Medinator said:

*dick sucking noises*

Was that you with that raccoon? JK But for real, this is a serious issue with a lot of darkrp servers. There used to be a lot more when I started playing 3 years ago. They follow the same formula and fail.

Edited by Arghmenuts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...