Panther's Member Application

Pink Panther

Player Name:  Pink Panther

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_1:0:41865963

Which server do you play the most:  gmod dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2 weeks almost

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: never.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: For sure we all will have good time playing together, im experienced gmod player, a kind person who is not cheating/ breaking any rules, i try to make friends and live in peace but also i know how to kick ass so we can surely go hunt noobs together ^^ years of playing darkRP has teached me alot of things, I was also admin on a darkRP server (wolfpack RP like 6-5 years ago if someone remembers maybe) 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Medinator 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: umm I come from Poland. I love cars like crazy. Since I was 14 i started in rally's with my uncle (as a pilot, sometimes as an driver. we were mainly driving some classic cars for example: opel ascona, mitsubishi galant VR4 <those with rear turning axles>, lancia delta's integrales, subaru imprezas etc. For me driving a car is the best thing to do in life and im really really good at it,  i hope i will have some records on tracks in future ;) I worked as a limo driver, VIP driver (had an opportunity to drive Fatboy Slim from club to airport in my city), made some cool car videos (i'll post them in offthop or somewhere) and also i like to smoke a joint in car, man that's the best feeling ever (driving under influence of weed doesnt worsen my driving skills or anything so i don't give a fuck what people say) I have alot tattoos including Johnny Bravo tattoo on my hand (i look like him) i even sent a pic of my tattoo to cartoon network and they replied to me with greetings lol. I dont know what else I can say soooooo i just leave it like that. enjoy reading this guys. 

+1 Very friendly, i've seen you on a lot recently and I think you'd be great to have as a member.

Going to change to a neutral, you were really cool on DayZ, always friendly, but as of DarkRP I've seen a change in you and its really surprising cause you feel like a complete different person and can get very agressive quickly.

Edited by phoon
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

-1 As of today, Pink has been constantly ramming me, as well as shooting my car as of recent. I wasn't going to bring this up because I didn't think it was that big of a deal, however he -1'd another person's application for basically the same stuff. 

• Agree 3

-1. First of all, I don't see why you choose to lie and say you are that old. From the way you structure your sentences I can tell you are younger than me. Also, in-game you always say, "kid", after everything you say to me. The reason I am giving you a -1 is because of the constant ramming you've done to me, and you seem to not care about rping. All day today I've only seen you driving around, and one time when I saw you respond to a situation that I called you ran me over and killed me with your reckless driving.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:54 PM, peatreat said:

-1. First of all, I don't see why you choose to lie and say you are that old. From the way you structure your sentences I can tell you are younger than me. Also, in-game you always say, "kid", after everything you say to me. The reason I am giving you a -1 is because of the constant ramming you've done to me, and you seem to not care about rping. All day today I've only seen you driving around, and one time when I saw you respond to a situation that I called you ran me over and killed me with your reckless driving.

Im pretty sure english isnt his main language 

• 5 months later...