Unbann request

Maxdiou

Steam Username:  Mathdiou

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031898074/

Link to ban request (if there is one):  Nope

Which server are you banned from?:  CSi. DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A long time

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?:  I was told that i was Aim Assisting

Why should we lift your ban?: I love this server. Although I have very little hours compared to most. This game on GMOD is the ONLY one I play and I love it to death. I Hope everything works out and I'll be able to play this server again because I have made many new friends and had a lot of fun playing it. Thank you for your time reading this

+1 In my opinion the evidence provided isn't enough to 100% say you were cheating. I watched the clip over and over in HD and I can't be 100% that your using aimlock, the way you aim for the most part looks natural. I don't think there is enough evidence to justify him staying banned. Personally I think he should be unbanned since evidence is lacking.

+1 As phoon said it looks normal and doesnt seem like something too crazy 

itd really help ALOOOOOOT if there was AT LEAST a crosshair or we could see his gun to kinda base of where hes aiming but im sure other staff can have a better idea and opinion on this evidence 

Edited by Medinator

2 minutes ago, Medinator said:

+1 As phoon said it looks normal and doesnt seem like something too crazy

itd really help ALOOOOOOT if there was AT LEAST a crosshair or we could see his gun to kinda base of where hes aiming but im sure other staff can have a better idea and opinion on this evidence 

+1
ya that clip doesn't prove that he is cheating nor does it prove that he isn't cheating. 

On a side note, why does the youtube videos' quality always look trash. Every time there's somesort of evidence, it's always hard to tell because of the quality. Is it because of youtube? 

31 minutes ago, HippoIppo said:

+1
ya that clip doesn't prove that he is cheating nor does it prove that he isn't cheating. 

On a side note, why does the youtube videos' quality always look trash. Every time there's somesort of evidence, it's always hard to tell because of the quality. Is it because of youtube? 

Turn quality to 1080p -_-