Kebsr9's Member Request

[VG]kebsr9

Player Name: [VG] kebsr9

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:72627923

Which server do you play the most: CSi dayz (only reason I go on gmod)

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A year

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Well I'd like to think of myself as a simple man that completes simple deeds, by those deeds I like to give what in my opinion is common courtesy/decency. I've been playing for awhile and have made many friends along the way and lost a few here and there, but with these friendships I strengthen bonds with the community. But being recognized as CSi would help me interact with the community (toxic and chill) as a whole. I don't break rules and I in fact help too enforce them. I'll try my hardest to keep the community's positivity well maintained while giving the negatives for constructive criticism when needed. 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Phoon, Medinator and Thunder.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Live life to the fullest and don't settle for any less than owed.

+1, Kebs is probably one of the most genuinely friendly person I've had the pleasure meeting on CSi. In the short couple weeks I've been playing with this guy he has never been aggressive towards anybody, hes always willing to help, very friendly and outgoing person. I would go as far to say you are one of the most deserving people in this community to receive member. 

• 2 weeks later...