CSi. GModZ Weapon Tier List

phoon

Decided to make a list of my own, it includes all weapons in the game. When creating this list I took into consideration the strength of the weapon, range, practicality, and rarity. If you see a weapon lower than you believe it should be ( Example the M82 ) it is most likely because the weapon is A). So rare and expensive its not worth using. B). Has a very expensive ammo type. C). Has bad hit registration or, D). Just isn't a very good weapon. The reason I made this list was to help newer players figure out which weapons are worth picking up and which weapons aren't. If you have any suggestions please leave them below and I'll take them into consideration.
( All Weapons are in Order from Best to Worst in each section )
( Credits go out to Hippo and Varme )

Weapon Categorization

Tier S: Weapon is all good all around, reliable, and can be used in most if not all ranges.
Tier A: Weapon is good, weapons in this category are less common than regular weapons.
Tier B: These weapons are still good when trying to get obtain loot but tend to be less consistent compared to others, certain weapon's ammo types may be less frequently found. 

Tier C : Weapons in this category can be very inconsistent, and in most cases they require you to see your target before they see you if you want a chance.
Tier 😧 These weapons deal very low amounts of damage and require close to medium range to be effective, ammo for these weapons can be a pain to find.
Tier F: These weapons are hard to find, they deal low damage, have very short ranges, and have uncommon ammo.

Tier S :HYPERmonka:

AK-47

RK-95

M21

KS-23

Raging Bull

AK-12

Tier A  :HYPERBRUH:

TOZ-34

M4A1

RPK-47

M14

Tier B :PepeLmao:

AK-74

FAMAS-F1

G36C

Benelli  M3 Super 90

Desert Eagle

M24

SR-25

G36C

AN-94

SKS

Tier C :FeelsGladMan:

M82

Remington

IMI GALIL

Tier D :FeelsBadMan:

G3A3

PP-Bizon

SG-552

SG-550

Glock-20

Tier E :FeelsTurbosad:

MAC-11

MP5A5

MP5SD6

Uzi

Tier F :PepeHands:

Uzi

P226

OTS-33 Pernach

M1911

Edited by Rolchax

1 minute ago, phoon said:

If you read what I said I was ranking them on how good the weapon is not how much I liked the certain weapon

Yes, you're ranking them on how good they are, by your own standards.

1 minute ago, George said:

Yes, you're ranking them on how good they are, by your own standards.

They're ranked on DPS, Accuracy, Range, and Rarity. My list would be very different if I based it on what I use and prefer.

6 minutes ago, phoon said:

They're ranked on DPS, Accuracy, Range, and Rarity. My list would be very different if I based it on what I use and prefer.

They are ranked by what you prefer. That's the whole point of the tier list chief.

good list though 🙂

Edited by George

• Rolchax changed the title to CSi. GModZ Weapon Tier List