Peatreat Member Application

peatreat

Player Name: Peatreat

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:98968370

Which server do you play the most: CSI Chern

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 3-4 years

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes, so many bans I can't explain all of them.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I've been bringing lots of support to the community. I don't think many people have a grudge against me or dislike me. I don't like to cause problems, and I will continue supporting this community as long as I can.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: make me admin

• Love 1

I haven't seen you on since youve made this app but im probably just retarded

+1 tho just play more

Edit: -1

I havent seen you on since youve made this app i thought it was just me being retarded but it seems im not alone on this statement 

Edited by Medinator
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 7/26/2019 at 1:04 AM, Medinator said:

I dont really think youre taking this seriously 

Also youre really not that on that much you seem to really be on when theres a lot of players 

Not a -1 tho 

Agreed

• Disagree 1

4 hours ago, VoltBTW said:

Agreed

what am i not being serious about? it's an application to be part of a community that i've been with for years. i followed the application format. i dont have to cut my hand and swear an oath

Edited by peatreat
  • Agree 1

-1 Haven't seen you on since you've made this application, you only play every once in a while when the server hits upper 30s. I also don't see you helping newer players or regular players in general. I'd be willing to change if I saw a change in your activity and effort towards the community.

Edited by phoon
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

17 hours ago, phoon said:

-1 Haven't seen you on since you've made this application, you only play every once in a while when the server hits upper 30s. I also don't see you helping newer players or regular players in general. I'd be willing to change if I saw a change in your activity and effort towards the community.

What?

He has been with this community for years and years. How does he not deserve to be a member because he isn't on spending all his time helping people. People such as XannyDanny have been (I assume) offered places as a member of CSi if they still wish to join after months of inactivity, whilst being nowhere near when peatreat joined.

• Love 1

LOL the replies in here are aids. inactivity, not helping people, thats hilarious. anyways just because you don't see me help people doesn't mean i dont do it and even if i didnt help people that doesnt make me less of a member in this community from the years ive been here. literally help freshies all the time in game. also josh still butthurt from when i ddosed him once like 2 years ago but i did that to everyone, even xavier, so ur not special. and school started for me so sorry im not on 24/7

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 3

1 hour ago, peatreat said:

LOL the replies in here are aids. inactivity, not helping people, thats hilarious. anyways just because you don't see me help people doesn't mean i dont do it and even if i didnt help people that doesnt make me less of a member in this community from the years ive been here. literally help freshies all the time in game. also josh still butthurt from when i ddosed him once like 2 years ago but i did that to everyone, even xavier, so ur not special. and school started for me so sorry im not on 24/7

I know that it's a difficult past to live down, but it also stems from your background in coding cheats that youve personally used in other games/gamemodes and publicly release (albeit with csi in mind). I don't personally have a grudge with you, but I've always opposed you because that's what I believed was fair. I have to give you credit for coming back from previous bans on here and persisting and making a better name for yourself because it's hard to do that and not many people would. You're smart, chill, and helpful. You have more than enough to be a community member, but people know you for less than positive reasons that put you at a serious disadvantage. You have to think about what kind of effects it would have on the csi community and what kind of reputation of csi that would leave in the minds of players who know who you are and what kind of history you have. That's what I'm thinking of, and I'm sure that's what a few of the other players voting are debating at the moment when they're deciding which way to lean. I think you'll have to keep fighting to get it, and I do think you'll eventually get it when more time passes, but this kind of response to people is only going to set you further back. 

I have no vote either way, but I do wish you all the best. Try and be more professional.

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, Rolchax said:

I know that it's a difficult past to live down, but it also stems from your background in coding cheats that youve personally used in other games/gamemodes and publicly release (albeit with csi in mind). I don't personally have a grudge with you, but I've always opposed you because that's what I believed was fair. I have to give you credit for coming back from previous bans on here and persisting and making a better name for yourself because it's hard to do that and not many people would. You're smart, chill, and helpful. You have more than enough to be a community member, but people know you for less than positive reasons that put you at a serious disadvantage. You have to think about what kind of effects it would have on the csi community and what kind of reputation of csi that would leave in the minds of players who know who you are and what kind of history you have. That's what I'm thinking of, and I'm sure that's what a few of the other players voting are debating at the moment when they're deciding which way to lean. I think you'll have to keep fighting to get it, and I do think you'll eventually get it when more time passes, but this kind of response to people is only going to set you further back. 

I have no vote either way, but I do wish you all the best. Try and be more professional.

ok i get that. but i didnt see one reply on here mentioning any of that. and the only reason i even released that was for csi i didnt care about helping others cheat i released it for the sole purpose of catching cheaters. if me developing things like that is what makes you think that people dont think i should be part of the community then i dont understand. its just a hobby and something i like to do and also not many people have a grudge against me at all its just one person in the medinator, phoon, peaches, etc clique doesnt like me for whatever reason they just side with them (thats my thoughts) but other than that im pretty sure im cool with everyone

Edited by peatreat

Just now, peatreat said:

ok i get that. but i didnt see one reply on here mentioning any of that. and the only reason i even released that was for csi i didnt care about others cheating i released it for the sole purpose of catching cheaters. if me developing things like that is what makes you think that people dont think i should be part of the community for then i dont understand. its just a hobby and something i like to do and also not many people have a grudge against me at all its just one person in the medinator, phoon, peaches, etc clique doesnt like me for whatever reason they just side with them (thats my thoughts) but other than that im pretty sure im cool with everyone

I've actually had multiple people see you on the server and pm me telling me to watch out because they know you from other places. Your influence is bigger than you give credit to.

Just now, Rolchax said:

I've actually had multiple people see you on the server and pm me telling me to watch out because they know you from other places. Your influence is bigger than you give credit to.

sorry i didnt know that but again i didnt upload it for recognition. i just wanted to help out with catching cheaters because around the time i posted it there was a lot of cheaters on csi and i just wanted to help anyway i could.

3 hours ago, peatreat said:

ok i get that. but i didnt see one reply on here mentioning any of that. and the only reason i even released that was for csi i didnt care about helping others cheat i released it for the sole purpose of catching cheaters. if me developing things like that is what makes you think that people dont think i should be part of the community then i dont understand. its just a hobby and something i like to do and also not many people have a grudge against me at all its just one person in the medinator, phoon, peaches, etc clique doesnt like me for whatever reason they just side with them (thats my thoughts) but other than that im pretty sure im cool with everyone

I can't speak for others but I don't dislike you I just think you wouldn't be fit for the role of a member

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Dumb 1

+1 It's been a long time since Peatreat has been banned. Ever since the bans were wiped and the server reopened last year, he hasn't done anything bad and I know this because I've played alongside with him, seen him on the Gmod server and discord server and haven't seen anything bad happen between him or anyone else.

I feel like most people who -1'd his application are either still holding the same grudge for what happened in the past, or are just going off of what they've heard from other people. I understand that he might have a bad history, but there's people who haven't had a bright history with the community at the start, yet still have been given the chance to become a member.

In a nutshell, I'm pretty much saying that all the bad history is in the past and people change. Peatreat has shown no signs of negativity and should be given a chance to represent the community. Good luck. 

Edited by Thunder
  • Agree 3
  • Optimistic 1

HUGE -1

This guy just randomly came up to me on darkRP server and kept following me, ramming me and my vehicle  with his police car (i was a police too) and i asked him few times to leave me alone as he was just harrasing me, talking shit on mic, not intending to role play and what's worse - not letting me to roleplay.... really bad...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Pink Panther said:

HUGE -1

This guy just randomly came up to me on darkRP server and kept following me, ramming me and my vehicle  with his police car (i was a police too) and i asked him few times to leave me alone as he was just harrasing me, talking shit on mic, not intending to role play and what's worse - not letting me to roleplay.... really bad...

very interesting accusations

• 3 weeks later...

Im neutral on this I have issues with him in rp but outside of it I dont have a problem and I dont feel he should be getting a negative because of rp reasons, but he is sort of active from what I have seen he hops on some times when there is like 5-10 people but doesnt stay for long, lastly from what I have seen you dont really help people on the server from what I have seen, since I joined you get on try raiding the sinclairs and lose your guns and get off, and if you dont raid us you just go to scrap yard and sit there farming.