Peatreat Member Application

peatreat

• 3 months later...

-1, never really talks, the only thing I have ever seen him say is "ty" when teddy did some event. Other then that, his days mostly just consist of shitting on fresh spawns and server wiping which isn't against the rules but overall this dude never talks or socializes. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:44 PM, Brandon said:

-1, never really talks, the only thing I have ever seen him say is "ty" when teddy did some event. Other then that, his days mostly just consist of shitting on fresh spawns and server wiping which isn't against the rules but overall this dude never talks or socializes. 

Peatreat isn't as bad as Aimbot (Dank Scorpion) when he takes over the server. You have a chance against Peat, but against Aimbot with a quick 2 tap of his Rifle you'll be clapped out of existence!

22 hours ago, RiGuy2k3 said:

Peatreat isn't as bad as Aimbot (Dank Scorpion) when he takes over the server. You have a chance against Peat, but against Aimbot with a quick 2 tap of his Rifle you'll be clapped out of existence!

Yea you have a chance cause he isnt good ngl

• 2 weeks later...

I will say that I definitely have noticed peat grow up a little bit and I think maybe at one point you probably will be a CSi member. As Xavier has said, he is neutral on this and so am I.  With that being said, instead of keeping this thread open, I'm going to deny this application and let you re-apply when you think a better time for it is.