Glorky Bus and IWillRobU4$20Percs and BigPercFein

ConCaveShark

Username: ConCaveShark

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000):  STEAM_0:1:155874678

What time & date was the occurrence: about 12 PM on 7/24/2019

What server is this for?: Gmod Dayz

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): No admin was on for the entire thing then solo got on when I left

How long have they been playing on our server(s): I don't know around a week or 2 I think

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: IWillRobU4$20Percs and BigPercFein have been banned on other accounts or only for a little bit for the same reason

If they have been banned, how many times?: 1 each

Explain your story: I was playing Gmod dayz with volt and bus was already being toxic to volt and then volt killed him and then I told him to stop and he wouldn't then him and the other people I mentioned messaged in the chat (not gonna lie I said some bad things back to them but not nearly as bad as what they were saying to me) and I asked them to stop 10's of times and they wouldn't so I keep arguing (I know not the way to handle it) and they wouldn't stop insulting me and my parents and saying they had sex with minors over and over and over again for around 30 min.  

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): Volt

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): unknown.png

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: 2 weeks at least

unknown.png

+1 They definitely deserve to get banned, shit like this is definitely not tolerated around here.

Edit: Changing vote to -1. I originally +1'd because I didn't thoroughly read the chat logs, but after reading it a second time, it seems like there's just bickering back and forth between you all, and this could have easily been avoided if you just simply ignored them, instead of talking back to them, thus fueling this pointless ordeal to an unnecessary point.

Edited by Thunder

-1 I find this actually kind of amusing in a way, just some classic CSi. trash talk, personally I wouldn't say this is harassment this along with you throwing insults back at him is why I decided on giving this a -1.

Edit: Also in both screenshots you can clearly see you scrolled up, I'm not sure if you did this to hide the fact you were also talking back or just because it was older messages.

Edited by phoon
More input

23 minutes ago, phoon said:

-1 I find this actually kind of amusing in a way, just some classic CSi. trash talk, personally I wouldn't say this is harassment this along with you throwing insults back at him is why I decided on giving this a -1.

Agreed -1

• 4 months later...
  • Varme locked this topic