Thunder's Admin Application

Thunder

Name: Thunder/Ramy.

Steam Name: CSi. Thunder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87790870

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I first started playing on January 1st, 2015.

Which server do you play the most: Dz_Chernarus

How often are you available?: Monday through Friday I am available from the afternoon, starting from 2:30PM up until I go to sleep which is usually around or before midnight. Saturdays and Sundays I am usually available throughout most of the day, unless something personal comes up.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No.

What is your experience as an Administrator?: I’ve been a moderator for two DarkRP servers before they both shut down in 2017. 

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?: Knowledge of the server, maturity around the community, warm welcomes to anyone who is new to the CSi. community and assisting them in any way possible and being an overall level headed person.

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator:
CSi. Josh
CSi. Dan

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~

What would be the best way to handle this situation?:
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.The player also states that safezone camping doesn't exist. (On EvoCity)
Answer: 
I would state in global that RDM is not a punishable offense, along with informing him/her that safezone camping is not possible. After that has been cleared up, I would personally message the person that brought up the RDM issue and ensure they understand that RDM is not a punishable offense and explain to them clearly how the access to safezone works.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by no clipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well.
Answer: 
If I witnessed a fellow admin using his/her powers in a negative way, I would either record or screenshot it and share the evidence with either Teddy or Xavier. 

A player begins stating that he's going to grab another player's IP address after being killed in-game. That's all the information that is provided.
Answer:
I would inform them that if he continues with his actions, he will have to be punished. If their actions persist, the player would be banned and given the chance to appeal on the forums. Threatening someone with their personal computer information such as their IP isn't a joke and will not be taken lightly by me.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and teamspeak.
Answer:
I would explain to the member in that they represent the server and the community while wearing the tag. If they continue harassing/being toxic to players, I would mute them and give them a maximum of two warns. If they continue their actions after the given warns, I would issue a temporary ban depending on the severity of their actions. 

+1 Been friends with Thunder for a long time. Hes always been a good friend hopping on when we need an extra person. I think Thunder would make a great addition cause of how friendly he is and willing to help others, Personally I think Thunder would be a great addition to the CSi. Staff Team.

i love thunder to death and knew him for years honestly amazing person and super kind to anyone and jokes around a lot, he is always active and would be a big help to anyone is CSi honestly^^ 😍💕 +1

Edited by Ramelion
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dan locked this topic