DayZ Unban Request Regarding ViolatedRunz

ViolatedRunz

Steam Username: ViolatedRunz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197496788

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: GMODZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I started yesterday, although I probably easily have 12+ hours.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I have not been VAC banned or server banned before. 

If you have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Why do you think you were banned?: The admin simply said 'cheats'.

Why should we lift your ban?: I had a bounty on my head with 30+ kills so I was tuckered down in bunkers with my AK47 and my trusty SKS. There's a decently small entrance that people have to use to get to me which I has a great view on from behind the window frame. They were predictable so I was able to aim where they would peek and change positions every so after so they couldn't lock into my position. My guess is that they were sick that they couldn't get to me so they told an admin that I was cheating so that I could get distracted for them to kill me. So there I was, mid-firefight, and a voice appears behind me. He starts up a leisurely conversation and out of nowhere states how I'm cheating. He stated how he was watching me for the past five minutes and that I'm definitely cheating due to how many shots I was hitting. Now, I main a sniper rifle on many other servers and I have trained my aim/trigger discipline to know to not shoot unless I'm sure I can hit the shot. So the admin was accusing me and as I attempting to defend myself I get head shot and then immediately banned without any fair chance to prove that I'm not cheating. Now, I like this server. I've been playing it constantly for the past day or so with my friends and easily have over 12 hours on the server. I was even thinking of donating at some point if I kept playing for over a week. I don't want any fabricated problems on my hands with the staff because of other players and their inability to kill me within normal means. All I ask for is a fair trial and to prove my innocence rather than banning me because players summoned you because I was doing good and found a good position.  

Edited by phoon

• Josh locked this topic