CoNCaveSharks Membership Application

ConCaveShark

Player Name: ConCaveShark

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:155874678

Which server do you play the most: CSI.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I've been playing for a week but I've been on everyday for hours a day and i like (most) of the people they are very nice.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why:  No i haven't been banned i don't hack or cheat because it gives an unfair advantage and that its not fun.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Comedy and Trolling some people (nothing bad just like scaring them) and a very positive player.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Phoon he said it would be nice to apply to the server ( I would have donated but i am not 16 so no photo ID 😞 )

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I can play for hours a day dunno about school days i play GMOD a ton and i play the sever a ton for the week I've been playing and i have good ideas for somethings that need work on and some that don't I feel like I'm really creative and could bring a lot of good ideas to the servers.

Neutral leaning towards +1

Ive seen you quite a bit as you do seem very active and mainly play this server but youve been only around for 1-2 weeks and i want to see more of you and how you act

Edit:

This is now Neutral leaning towards -1 so seeing you a bit you are very nice in the discord but ive seen toxicity within in game chat and ive heard from other members of CSi that you have a negative attitude and the recent report you made the screenshots you posted also shows a lot of negative attitude 

Another edit: Officially now -1 reasoning as clearly shown below 

Edited by Medinator

-1 , initially I was planning on giving a +1 but you seem to be quite aggressive in game, even towards me in PMs, cussing me out over really nothing of relevance just shows lack of maturity and toxicity to me. You always are friendly in Discord but in game I sadly can't say the same. One of the reasons on I recommended you to apply was because how friendly you were on discord but in game its completely different so sadly I will be sticking with my decision  

• Agree 2

21 hours ago, Medinator said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

Ive seen you quite a bit as you do seem very active and mainly play this server but youve been only around for 1-2 weeks and i want to see more of you and how you act

Edit:

This is now Neutral leaning towards -1 so seeing you a bit you are very nice in the discord but ive seen toxicity within in game chat and ive heard from other members of CSi that you have a negative attitude and the recent report you made the screenshots you posted also shows a lot of negative attitude 

Another edit: Officially now -1 reasoning as clearly shown below 

1 what other members 2 im only toxic to people when they are toxic to me and wont stop 🙂

14 minutes ago, George said:

Not a reason. It was 12PM EST on a Wednesday with most of the admins being in that timezone.

You can ask volt he was there so admins got on i was looking admins never came on and if im getting harrased for 30 minutes and when the other people were banned and made new accounts or got unbanned for the same reason are doing it again to me it makes sense if you get angry and frustrated when you are just trying to play

53 minutes ago, ConCaveShark said:

You can ask volt he was there so admins got on i was looking admins never came on and if im getting harrased for 30 minutes and when the other people were banned and made new accounts or got unbanned for the same reason are doing it again to me it makes sense if you get angry and frustrated when you are just trying to play

The best thing you could have done during that time of the situation was to just simply mute them in game (If you press tab and click on one of their names, it'll mute them and you won't be able to hear or get messages from them) and/or private message the admins by using the @ symbol. 

Every time you keep giving trolls a reaction, it'll only provoke them to do it more. Ignore them and they'll stop since you're not giving them any of your attention. Try doing this next time a similar situation occurs. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ConCaveShark said:

Wouldn’t be counted as harassment as it’s bickering back and forth and I’m not revealing members I’ve talked to about due to their privacy 

-1 from me can be very toxic in game, can argue about the smallest things and will create a massive deal about something but in discord is friendly help people when he can and has a good chat about the game and server, if attitude changes might see a +1 but for now a -1