Hippolopolo's Veteran App.

HippoIppo

Player Name: HippoIppo

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:89708443

Which server do you play the most: ...

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4-5 yrs

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yessir. For saying N word when it wasn't allowed and then i tried acting like it wasn't me and made an appeal.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I am an active member in the server, discord, forums and everywhere else. I think most people would consider me pretty cool and I feel that I know basically everyone pretty well, so I can make pretty good judgments when it comes to discussions. And I consider myself an experienced player on the DayZ server so I always try to help out new players when it comes to quick questions. I also try and give new players loot to fill up their banks every once in a while. Also, I tried to set up a family game night type of thing a while and I want to bring it back. We played games such as scribble.io and other silly games. There is a thread for anyone who is interested. (Linked on bottom)

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I made a vet app a while back and it got declined because I technically didn't fill the requirements. Anyway, whoeverTeddy approves/denies this app please keep this in mind. 

Here is old app
Here is random game night thread thingy

Neutral, you just started playing on the server again less than a week ago, id give it some more time so other players can get an insight on your character.

Edited by Josh

6 hours ago, Josh said:

Neutral, you just started playing on the server again less than a week ago, id give it some more time so other players can get an insight on your character.

The server was basically dead for a few months so obviously I am not going to hop on when it is dead. It is just how it is. And before it started to die down, I was on all the time, way more than most people that are veterans and even admins (not throwing shade but saying it how it is). And to add on, when I wasn't "active" on server, I was pretty active on discord, reading whatever news there is and some conversations. 

Sorry to seem rude, but if anything I need to be less active in the community and get a life. So that point is kinda dumb.