Ariesl Membership Application

Ariesl

Player Name: Ariesl 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000):  STEAM_0:0:82832501

Which server do you play the most: Chernarus

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  ive been her since the og dayz before the crash and even after.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: nope never got banned i love this server too much 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: love and affection toward other players/staff ❤️ 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: no one

Any other information you want to include is welcome: respect the admins and members above and under as they are your pierre's

6 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm currently neutral on your application. I don't really agree with some of the vocab I've noticed you and other members have been picking up as acceptable.

64c96b5bc7b85d24d4512ccd3b758a74.png

For the same reason I voted neutral for Med, -1'd Ramelion, and voted to get Dank Scorpion's membership revoked, I have to agree with Dan. There's a time and place for certain behavior, and if you want to represent csi as a whole you have to understand where those are. You're a nice kid and you've grown up a good bit since I last saw you, but there's still room for you to grow ^^ 

Edited by Rolchax

13 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm currently neutral on your application. I don't really agree with some of the vocab I've noticed you and other members have been picking up as acceptable.

I can see that the word "******" has offended people and I'm going to change and as you can see I said that last Wednesday and haven't said the word up to this point and am truly sorry for my language and take full responsibility for my actions. 

18 minutes ago, Ariesl said:

I can see that the word "******" has offended people and I'm going to change and as you can see I said that last Wednesday and haven't said the word up to this point and am truly sorry for my language and take full responsibility for my actions. 

If I notice a change between now and the decision of this application I will surely +1. I understand you should be allowed to say whatever you want whenever you want, however when you wear the tag of Can't Stand Idiots and are representing the community, we can't have ties to such language. It's unacceptable.

+1
I never personally talked to you. But I see you always on, and I've seen you grow throughout your time playing on CSi. It is pretty crazy how 1/2 of us were squeakers when we started playing and now most of us are basically adults and shit. Anyway, I never had a problem with you and I always thought you were chill.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:40 AM, Dan said:

On 7/17/2019 at 9:00 AM, Rolchax said:

For the same reason I voted neutral for Med, -1'd Ramelion, and voted to get Dank Scorpion's membership revoked, I have to agree with Dan. There's a time and place for certain behavior, and if you want to represent csi as a whole you have to understand where those are. You're a nice kid and you've grown up a good bit since I last saw you, but there's still room for you to grow ^^ 

Never knew saying the word was unacceptable for members, well guess I will stop saying it when representing CSi. I admit that I have always said the word even when it wasn't allowed on the server for anyone. But ya I will try not to say it any more.

5 hours ago, Josh said:

Neutral, dont have many problems with him, if his attitude changes then I'll +1, basically just what dan said.

ironic...

• Agree 1