Unban regarding 2JZ-GTE Motor

Gio

Steam Username: 2JZ-GTE Motor

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:66840608

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:  Gmod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  I am not sure the exact time but I check up on the server for population almost every day.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  I have been banned from DarkRP for Minging,RDM.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 20+

Why do you think you were banned?:  I think I was banned because of my skill level and whoever doing the banning banned me with the reason of "Aim Assist", But I have been through this numerous amounts of times. I have 8511 Hours on Gmod So I am experienced in everything from building to PVP to farming Etc.

Why should we lift your ban?: In my opinion I was wrongfully banned with the reason of "Aim Assistance" without being confronted about it. There was a few bannings on Aimbot today I can understand not confronting people because you can clearly see they are aimbotting but I was not confronted about "Aim assist" So in conclusion I would like to have my ban lifted because i believe there was some confusion.

Thanks -Motor

Sorry for the late reply but here it goes,

You were caught by our anti-cheat and flagged as a cheater, an admin then hopped on to confirm the anti-cheat was correct. At that point, we banned your account.

Since you were caught by both anti-cheat and admin confirmation, there is no chance of appeal.

Appeal denied.

• Late 1