Unbann plz

ToRRan4Y

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: ToRRan4Y

Steam ID: 76561198271852587

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:  CSi. ORIGINAL DayZ #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  like about a year

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  Yes for ddos and hacking server protection

If you have been banned, how many times?: на этом проекте 2 бан

Why do you think you were banned?:   for cheats

Why should we lift your ban?:I deleted all of the cheats, it is possible unbanning? my first sin.you can test me.It's the only normal dayz project where you can play. You know, it's just a shame to run 20 minutes with a bad barrel and not pumped to die from four people in a helicopter that has 40+ level. so I decided to cheat

Despite the evidence against you, you seem to be genuinely interested in reforming yourself. I'm willing to unban you on the 3rd of April, which will have been 1 week after your initial ban and will give you time to reinforce your thoughts about playing legitimately on the server again.

• Love 1

We try to keep track of people to make sure that when we extend this kind of goodwill you don't go behind our backs and abuse it. Unfortunately you were found to be using a second account between last Saturday and now, which has since been banned along with your main account. I'm going to have to go ahead and deny this, you can still appeal in 2 weeks if you so wish.