Medinator's Veteran Application

Medinator

Player Name:  Medinator 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_1:1:63855153

Which server do you play the most: CSi. dz_chernarus

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Almost about 4 years now 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes, 1 from teddy for 30 minute ban for racism

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Im able to bring a great fun environment to everyone as im kind of a meme at this point with everyone and im able to bring a fun impression for new players as i do team with new players often to show them the ropes and help them

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Phoon, Lunar, XannyDanny, CSi. Rolchax, Marcel, Makaveli (willing to add more if any more comes up)

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Thank you for taking time out of your day to read to my application 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Personally I think you're a bit too edgy in chat and come off as abbrasive to new players. Outside of this I think that you are experienced and I know how active you are in the community, and that you even help people out if given the chance. I'm going to remain neutral and hope that I see more from you.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Rolchax said:

Personally I think you're a bit too edgy in chat and come off as abbrasive to new players. Outside of this I think that you are experienced and I know how active you are in the community, and that you even help people out if given the chance. I'm going to remain neutral and hope that I see more from you.

Thanks for the advice ill keep it in mind, i do agree i am very edgy and i do happen to use the N word more than the usual person so i agree with your reasoning 

Guest Francis

+1 This guy makes me happy, whenever I'm depressed and I play with him it makes me happy since he is such a good friend

I think you're a fun person but from what I've seen in global, in logs and just hearing things overall, I don't see you as being a veteran member.

I know the rules we have are lax, but understand it's like that to give leniency to players, not for people to abuse them and try to skirt as close to the edge as they can.

-1 From me until I see a change in behavior.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, TeddyBears said:

I think you're a fun person but from what I've seen in global, in logs and just hearing things overall, I don't see you as being a veteran member.

I know the rules we have are lax, but understand it's like that to give leniency to players, not for people to abuse them and try to skirt as close to the edge as they can.

-1 From me until I see a change in behavior.

Definitly understandable, similar to what ive said with Rolchax and ill keep your input to mind for future reference

With everyone i play with on a daily ie: Josh, phoon etc etc they know i have been trying to keep myself from being retarded especially with racial slurs 👍

• Love 1

After giving this a week I've seen you work hard on actively bettering your behavior.  Just remember that what you do, the actions you take and the way you talk all gets noticed by staff, players and community members, Try to set a good example for newer members and younger players.

With that being said, application accepted.

• Love 1