Unban Appeal

Lilehopho

Steam Username:  Lilehopho

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121750658

Link to ban request (if there is one):  Nope

Which server are you banned from?:  CSi. DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A very long time

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?:  I was told that i was Aim Assisting

Why should we lift your ban?: I love this server. Although I have very little hours compared to most. This game on GMOD is the ONLY one I play and I love it to death. I Hope everything works out and I'll be able to play this server again because I have made many new friends and had a lot of fun playing it. Thank you for your time reading this

P.S. If you made it this far and are reading this. I give you all my goodluck and hope you find all the guns and ammo in the game.

Looking at this from a unbiased perspective, when trying to determine if someone is cheating or not, usually what you're looking is behavior that can't really be explained by conventional gameplay. So when looking at this, this isn't definitive evidence proving aim lock, aim assist, whatever you want to call it. What I see is simple aim tracking from someone who is good at fps games. The only suspicious behavior that can be determined is probably the first initial flick onto the standing player that jumps, but other than that it looks like simple tracking. +1

Edited by archangel912

The recording does show some evidence against your appeal. However it does seem you like you had a great time playing. If this appeal gets accepted, and you continue to play on the server. I HIGHLY advise you to not get mixed up in a situation like this again, such at cheating and etc. It will not be good for you. Staff members will keep any eye on your performance so its within your best interest to not be an idiot. Because our server cannot stand idiots. Im going with neutral.

Edited by Josh

I see your love for CSi. to be genuine, but I don't think you're being completely honest with us. If you'd like to explain yourself regarding what Run Just presented it will determine what I decide to do with +1 or -1'ing you. Keeping myself Neutral for now.

In all honesty, I did have an unfair advantage and I am willing to atone for my sins. I have very much reflected on my actions and hope that I can redeem myself as a player in the CSI. DayZ server. This mistake has served as an eye-opener for me. I have learned from my mistakes and hope for a second chance to redeem myself. Making new friends in this server and having them tell me that its fun and hearing their excitement from playing, I feel as though i could have been with them experiencing the joy and fun of playing had I not made this stupid mistake.

If you were in a discord call with me and my friends, there isn't a second that goes by when im not screaming "I wish i could be playing, fuuu-" while they are playing. Even right now my buddy is on playing and im just doing nothing because I can't be playing right now

Im sure many can understand, but when you REALLY have fun in any game. and then you can't play it for a day, that shit gets to you. its almost like an addiction, you get that anxious feeling in your chest as you can't wait to start playing again.

Edited by Lilehopho

Well I commend you for not being disrespectful. Ill give you a +1, but kept on close watch if you do get unbanned. I can't say whether or not my +1 will make much of a difference. That's going to be up to everyone else. Good luck and don't have me change my mind.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lilehopho said:

its almost like an addiction, you get that anxious feeling in your chest as you can't wait to start playing again.

Main reason why I have been here 5 years. The man aint wrong. Changing to +1. Good luck.

Edited by Josh
  • Love 1