Lich's Administration Application

Lich King

Steam Name: CSi. Lich

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:81303519

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4+ years, basically whenever I made my steam account

Which server do you play the most: DayZ Stalker/Chernarus.

How often are you available?: Literally all the time except Thursday nights

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: nope

What is your experience as an Administrator?:

Currently running:

HCN Covenant RP (200 Players in total)

Owned:

HoE TTT (20 Players

HGS SWRP (60 Players)

Admined:

A-P SWRP (80 Players)

HCN SWRP (50 Players)

xLR Team Death Match

Moderator:

IBC Survival Server

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?: Before ever being a staff on any server I was already talking with admins about possible hackers, toxic players, getting players to join the community. Baby Raptor was a admin that I would talk to a lot about any of these things happening within the server. Currently as been a owner I have experience with running a staff team on a populated server from 20 players to 80 players that took a lot of admining to make sure everything ran smoothly. I have helped in a lot of things such as community events in the past for other communities. I also have connected with people that create addons, models, playermodels, maps and more if they are ever needed for the server.

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator: RiseVisual, (there was a admin some time ago that also recommended me but I don’t remember their name) and some other people that have left since the server came back.

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~
What would be the best way to handle this situation?
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.
Answer: Get in contact with the player by either /pm or voice chatting and explaining to them that it is not punishable and the entire purpose of the server is to collect gear and either kill everyone on sight or kill bounties and bandits and be a ally to the people being kos’d. If they continue claiming that RDM is punishable I would silence them and announce that RDM is not punishable and that it is a game play design which is in the rules just to make sure that no one is thinking that their lies were true.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by no-clipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her no-clip for loot, but kills people while being no-clipped as well.
Answer: First contact a higher up such as Xavier, teddy, or anyone on the council. Record the admin committing the acts without talking to them. Once you’ve recorded a viable amount of evidence, send this to the higher ups and let them manage this admin themselves. You could also contact this admin yourself telling them that they should not be doing any of that and they will be demoted if ever abusing their powers again.

A player begins stating that he’s going to grab another player’s IP address after being killed in-game. That’s all the information that is provided.
Answer: I would get into contact with the person threatening and warn them that saying anything along the lines would get them temporarily and even permanently banned from the server because tracing IP’s and DDoS’ing is a offense anywhere not just the server and they will be punished harshly. As for the victim in this case I would tell them to contact me again if anything starts to happen to them incase these weren’t false threats.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord
Answer: I would contact PM this individual (in discord or PM in-game) telling them that it is against the rules to be toxic and/or abusive to players in anyway in general. If they were to continue they would have their membership stripped away and even more possible punishments to occur. This rule should be strict as they have a community tag which comes with more maturity, and being toxic to random players is the very opposite of mature.

Edited by Lich King

Neutral for now as I believe that for someone who is available 6 days a week, you don't seem very committed. I can't give fair judgement without knowing you well enough among the current community. Good luck

Fortunately enough I have seen you on sometimes, but you gotta be on and hang out with the guys on disc sometimes. Get to chill with us so you can build your bond with us. You're a good guy who I think should be an admin so let me try to push the pillar a micro bit with a +1. Good luck man!

Im editing my post, but I'm keeping my previous thoughts of your admin app.

I'm going to have to -1 man. You aren't on as much and it seems like when you were, it was just to try and become admin. It seems as though after its been a good grip on your admin app not being accepted yet you just flat out stopped. Also, with your accusation with me admin abusing with no clip from you and aim shows how quick you make false judgement calls. Saying "aboose" onto global rather then keeping it within pm's can give freshies the wrong idea of who I am. With that I can't say you are ready. I'd like you to do better so that I can regret posting this. Please Understand. Sorry and Good Luck

Edited by Skull Kid

On 10/17/2018 at 7:38 AM, AimbotBTW said:

WAIT Teddy was jewish and shot me while he was no-clipped/invis and knocked me down to 6 health what do you have to say about that lich neutral until he answers :ChenMeh::GoodBoy:

Just wait until teddy throws a entire Supply drop at you, then you've got something to complain about.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Rolchax said:

You haven't logged into the server since Nov. 24th, and before you left you said this:

Lich downvote.PNG

I don't believe you even really want this anymore, and for that I can only -1.

Pretty much same for me, haven't seen you in a while. -1

• Agree 1

On 1/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, Rolchax said:

You haven't logged into the server since Nov. 24th, and before you left you said this:

Lich downvote.PNG

I don't believe you even really want this anymore, and for that I can only -1.

yea my gmod is basically broke rn, it just opens into the logo screen then my pc turns off, and I think that was a meme lol

Edited by Lich King

• 3 weeks later...

- | + Neutral, your a good guy but I havent seen you on in a while. Would like to see you on more

Changing to a -1, haven't seen you active on the server or the discord in months. Don't think you want this anymore

Edited by phoon

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • phoon locked this topic