Unban request GmodZ

Juzzbyz

Steam Username: Dania_4el

Steam ID: 76561198145177029

Which server are you banned from?:

GmodZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 

I can't remember exactly, since i started playing long time ago, but played about 50-60 hours

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 

Not on CSI servers, but other, dark rp's for non-rp

If you have been banned, how many times?:

Not much, about couple of times, while i was just learning a game and accedintally broke some rules such as non-rp, fear rp, etc

Why do you think you were banned?: 

It says for cheating but I didn't use any, in fact, i never used cheats in Garry's mod. I may suggest that this was mistake or unprofessional administrator / moderator. There was a situation before ban, no one noticed me before that happend. I was looting a cafe with refrigerator, where if you stay too long you can take damage and die. When i entered it to take a loot, there was a guy who shut a door (There was about 5 players on this server, idk if that could be an moderator/admin but this was someone). I could see him through glass, but i couldn't see his nickname, he spammed e for not letting me out and dying. I had teleportation scroll, but there was delay about 20-30 seconds so i decided to use some meds to take a time and leave this place. I successfully escaped but then immediately i got permabanned for cheating by george 

Why should we lift your ban?:

I think there was somekind of mistake, i haven't used cheats, i don't have anything to give in order to prove that, like records or something. If it's possible, you can check logs to see that i actually took damage and healed myself. The moderator/admin could mistake healing and cheats like godmode.

Thanks for listening.

IMG_20230304_193629_986.jpg

I have attached the evidence of you cheating, I assure you no mistake was made though your suggestion is appreciated. Apologies for the audio in the background, I was watching a movie. Clips 1, 3 and 4 are aim assist, clip 2 is a bit sus but just thought I'd throw it in.

Edited by George

• George locked this topic