NY RANGERS APPEAL

₥etro

Steam Username: NY Rangers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50357374

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

which server are you banned from?: CSi. ORIGINAL DayZ #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4 hours at the least .

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? I've been banned on xmp due to admin bias/toxic SOMETIMES

If you have been banned, how many times?: once

Why do you think you were banned?: aim assistance(I wasn't though)

Why should we lift your ban?: I've been playing gmod for over 6 years, I have 4.4k hours and I've played on every server, I like the server and just want to play on the server. I've never cheated on any server.

• Dumb 1

Hi there I've uploaded two clips and want the community to review it. Unfortunately some of the other clips didn't save due to disk space. I remember you killing a lot of players and I had several reports on you. Also why the VAC?

• Winner 1

Look if you really look at it, in mili the amount of noise you made he knows your there. Then you peeked the corner and knew you were there. then he just rushed. Second video shows sus but you have to also know how he plays, just cause hes new on this server doesnt mean hes cheating but thats my opinion.

• Dumb 1

- 1 In the Stalker Mili video, I’ve noticed in the beginning that his crosshair is constantly towards the ground. When standing near the main stairs, his crosshair remains near the enemy’s entity and pointed at the ground. As for the enemy, he went to stand near a bag to loot, I couldn’t hear any looting from the distance he’s in, yet just so happens that he (suspect) rushed when he (possibly) noticed the enemy looting the bag? (Also, notice when the enemy does go loot the bag, his crosshair flicks to the enemy’s entity and rushes.)

As for the video of outside of Stalker Mili, it is odd from the way you’re “blindly” shooting towards the enemy, even behind solid concrete, yet still follow his entity. Could this be ESP?

You could call me stupid, retarded, etc. but I’m just basing things from the way I see the evidence.

The 2nd vid was meh, but the inside of stalker mili basement on the first vid was enough to give this fat -1. who stares at the ground like that in a gunfight? I was gonna let it slide to you just holding tab and checking on the player count or whatever, but the enemy goes to a bag in the basement and then you suddenly rush? That's way too coincidental. The very bottom of the basement when you chase him you are just eye fucking him behind that wall and under the floor as well.. yikes.

Good luck on your appeal.

• Agree 1

While the evidence at play isn't compelling enough on its own to warrant a ban, we trust and stand by our administrator's decision at the time. Our policy is to only ban when an infraction is being committed without any doubt.  AKA we would rather let highly suspicious behavior slide until more evidence is gathered than to punish innocent players. I will therefore let the administrator who issued the ban once again make use of his best judgement.

Here's my personal point of view regarding those two clips;

In the first clip, a proper "pro" crosshair placement would be where the head is most likely to pop up upon the first point of engagement-- the stairs; not the floor.

As for the second clip, sure you may very well have somehow managed to predict his velocity running behind the concrete slabs which would require a ton of mental processing power to execute so perfectly. Then you turn around, reload for an eternity and a half and come back just to shoot precisely in his chest. Sure, this could be explained as a random shot in the dark in hope to wallbang someone. Nothing uncommon. But then, how would you explain managing to predict exactly at what point in time he would start moving (if he was there) and where he would go? This all seems highly unlikely.

• Agree 2

After watching the clips back and forth multiple times from the raw footage, sound blasting out, there are some sounds that don't appear to be in the rendered version of the clips. It's very minor but may indicate to why you push and look at certain places at that specific time but this doesn't take into account some of the other places you watch which is deemed odd.  

I tested this specific spot with a player and while very difficult to make out, it is possible to see a tiny slither of a player moving. The thing is it's hard to judge because whilst spectating you there were no green visuals on the player at this point and you seem to judge his movement and direction quite early on. Whilst killing him also you stop shooting exactly as his movement stops which could also be deeply questioned.

https://gyazo.com/b885cbb162c4277ba78d0d5a2b0b28a4 -- CTRL + Scroll wheel for zoom in

https://gyazo.com/8fc5d7dcc4e9d3ee6e2704413d62aad6

A lot of your steam accounts seem to be also VAC banned which is a concerning but I do know you have a lot of experience on XMP and from what I have seen a lot of players seem to recognise you. The experience carried from this along with your play-style may have misjudged some events. To everyone, I apologise for the lack of evidence on my part.

I'm going to accept this appeal. Of course, we will be watching you closely.

Edited by Run