Unban Request

FriendlyMxdder

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: ?leaK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52906430

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: CSi Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A long time, But I was banned years ago

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No

If you have been banned, how many times?: Once

Why do you think you were banned?: ESP

Why should we lift your ban?: I really want to get back into this server. I loved it so much and its the only one like it in all of GMOD. Also I want to bring my friends to the community so we can play together again. I really miss the atmosphere of the gamemode. I have so many good memories and feel horrible for cheating. It wont ever happen again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. You were originally banned for ESP. You have admitted to cheating but there happens to be an issue. You were a donator on our server and attempted and were possibly successful on a charge back attempt (I haven't checked just know you did). This is a breach of our TOS. So this appeal will be denied.

FriendlyMxdder_-_STEAM_0152906430_68.201FriendlyMxdder_-_STEAM_0152906430_68.201123123123.PNG.39847809e26eb27f865f487361148ab7.PNG

• phoon locked this topic