Unban request

Flor Grand-Rust

Steam Username: Flor

Steam ID: 1) STEAM_0:0:240238357 2) STEAM_0:0:447247162

Link to ban request (if there is one)https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0%3A0%3A240238357&Submit=Search

Which server are you banned from?: [US-1] CSI. GMod-Z 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Played for about a week before getting banned. (before 2021-06-29)

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why? : I was banned only on trash servers for DM, NLR, NonRP, PowerGaming.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 2 times on CSI GMod-Z. Maybe i have got permanent IP-ban, idk. And may be 3-4 times on different trash servers.

Why do you think you were banned?:  Because I used cheats without thinking that I could harm the players. Now I feel sorry for my act, I hope that such idiots as I have exhausted themselves on this project, and in general on such interesting projects. After that, I tried to bypass the ban in order to play on your server again, but a permanent ban stopped me, for which I want to say thank you, because it gave me time to think about everything I did. 

Why should we lift your ban?: For 2 years of blocking, I had enough time to understand my act. I definitely don’t want to play with cheats and spoil the game for others. This server is unique, I don't want to ruin its development, I just want to help promote the server by playing on it.

565656.PNG

• George locked this topic