Unban request

Smollet

Steam Username:Jude

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:197898707( first ban)
STEAM_1:1:161398907 (second)
STEAM_0:0:437451670(third)

Link to ban request (if there is one):https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:197898707&advType=reason
https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:197898707&advType=steamid

Which server are you banned from?:[US-1] CSI. GMod-Z THE Original HIgh FPS CSIservers.com - v22.12.08

How long have you been playing on our server(s): about 2021-01-19   +/- 3-4 days

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:1 ban for bypassing the ban here
the usual bans for DM and other on noobRP

If you have been banned, how many times?:3 if you count the twink

Why do you think you were banned?:played with cheats and was caught

Why should we lift your ban?:im sorry for that i did.At that moment, I found cheats on Gmod for the first time and decided to play with them. After that, I was banned when I was caught. During the game, I liked the server and decided to bypass the ban and play from a new account, but without cheats. I wrote like 2-3 appeals, but they were rejected. it has been 1 year, 11 months, almost 2 years since the ban. Please unblock me. 2 years was enough for me to realize that I had done wrong.                                          I apologize for my English (I used a translator)
More info;If anything, I can answer for a long time, because I live at GMT +3, and your time may not match
I have 2 steam accounts.The first one I play on(STEAM_1:1:161398907)   and the second one on which the Harris mod was bought(Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:197898707). I have not been going to the second account for a very long time, Initially I created my 2 account, which is now the main one to bypass the ban on another server.I forgot access to 3 accounts for a long time because I created them by mail for account registration(STEAM_0:0:437451670)
I was also banned with my brother:STEAM_0:1:127065713
in previous appeals, I was told that they could not unban me because there is no way to prove that I have a brother and it's not me bypassing the ban because the connection comes from one ip. If you can see the logs, then I played on the server in parallel with my brother, he was banned about a few hours later manually by SteamID
As I understand it, he was banned due to the fact that we played from the same ip. He also wrote an appeal:

second appeal:

third appeal:

Снимок.PNG

• George locked this topic