Unban request

Redline

Steam Username: ็็

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:518245597

Link to ban request (if there is one): Null

Which server are you banned from?: image.png.4e4a7155ae2748a5f25290042391f457.png

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Less than a day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Haven't been banned on other servers hosted by CSI

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1

Why do you think you were banned?: Some fucking guy lied to me saying bhopping was overlooked on.

Why should we lift your ban?: Like I said some fucker lied to me and i will track his ass down and make him sorry for lying to me. I fucking love this server it reminds me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R

18 minutes ago, Redline said:

And dude you couldve just easily said "bhopping isnt allowed" and i wouldve just stopped it there and then, there isn't even a !rules or !rule.

bhopping is allowed, what you were doing is bhop scripting, which is cheating and isn't allowed. Also, in-game it's F1 to see the rules.

1 minute ago, George said:

bhopping is allowed, what you were doing is bhop scripting, which is cheating and isn't allowed. Also, in-game it's F1 to see the rules.

So you're saying that the Logitech Side Button I have to execute the bhop script isn't allowed, but only regular half assed bhopping is. Right? If you unban me I won't bhop at all, I literally wanna keep playing this server I love it.

1 minute ago, Redline said:

So you're saying that the Logitech Side Button I have to execute the bhop script isn't allowed, but only regular half assed bhopping is. Right? If you unban me I won't bhop at all, I literally wanna keep playing this server I love it.

Hello??? It literally takes actual effort to bhop without a script, your script lets you do it without any skill whatsoever. 

With that said you haven't actually been apologetic whatsoever so Appeal Denied, feel free to re-appeal in a few weeks time.

• George locked this topic