CSi. Skull Kids Application

Skull Kid

Steam Name: CSi. Skull Kid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99749031

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4+ years

Which server do you play the most: CSi. Chernobyl

How often are you available?: I’m on as much as I can be throughout the week regardless if I’m busy.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Never have, never will.

What is your experience as an Administrator?: None. I want this to be my first and I’d like to be able to do what I can for the community I hold with High esteem.

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?:

I’m willing to bring in an open friendly relationship with all that come to play our server. For the most part back then it was more of a high school groupie and if you weren’t a part of it then you weren’t much of an attention. Maybe its been the lack of admins on that’s made me see it that way, but I had to kinda slip on in to befriend some admins and back then the feeling (for me at least) was like having a group of friends at a cafeteria table and you stumble on by to try and communicate with all of them. I want everyone to feel like they don’t have feel like that and whatever question (whether or not its dumb) can be answered seriously.

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator:

Ace, Cantaloupe, and Peatreat. I’ve had many others suggest I become admin, but I wanted to use names that some of you recognize. I’ve always wanted honesty about me becoming an admin and if there were some serious issues of me becoming one then I wouldn’t have applied in the first place.

Scenarios
What would be the best way to handle this situation?
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.

Answer: I will correct him on that and let him know that this server is a pvp server and if he continues to make those allegations then he will be punished with a mute. If he continues to spread that through any ways of communication then he will get a kick/ban.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by noclipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well.

Answer: I would record the action as proof that they’ve done it, then I would report it to Xavier and Teddy to review the recordings and give the proper punishment that the admin abuser deserves.

A player begins stating that he’s going to grab another player’s IP address after being killed in-game. That’s all the information that is provided.

Answer: I would have proof of him saying that chat-logged/recorded. After that I would perm ban him due to the fact that threats like these are not something to take lightly. Many people have actually ddosed in the passed so taking this type of action is best to be safe then sorry.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord

Answer: I would give them a warning to stop harassing the players and if it continued further I would give him a mute. If he continued to harass the players then I would give him a 24 hr ban from access within the community and anymore would lead to a perm ban.

I personally believe Skull Kid will make a great Admin for a few reasons. From personal experience I can tell you he's a nice guy and willing to make friends with anyone. He has shown great dedication towards becoming an Admin. We asked him to get to know the fellow Administrators a bit better and he did so no questions asked. Although many may see his polite side more than often, I'm sure he's willing to shape up and lay down the law when entirely necessary. Additionally he constantly involves himself with the community. He's active in discord via text chat and voice chat, he constantly is on the server playing and helping people out. I have high hopes for him and am sure he'll exceed them.

+1 

I am going to be honest with ya chief. When I saw your app on the old forums, I thought you were not the admin type. I thought you were going to be the type to just abuse powers. But at that time, I barely talked to ya.

But more recently, I gotten to know how fun and chill you are. You are an active member who can bring a lot to community as an admin. I can just see the the fun and creative events that you can do. (I know being admin is not all about events, but it sure does make the server way more fun imo).

@Scotterino@HippoIppo@Sheik@Dan@CSi. ZombAe Kitty :]@Recoon(Prospy)@George@WashYourPoptarts.Thank you all for the support. I've been super busy and haven't been on the forums for a grip (or at least on my admin post), but I really appreciate you guys for the support and I want to do my best. I know I could've replied to each one of you and thanked you but you all deserve the same amount of respect that you've given me. I want to make the server more fun then its already been for me and you guys know how to suggest it. Again, I can't tell you how much I appreciate every single one of you and it'll be nice to make what I've always wanted to be a reality. If I do make it as an admin I still want you to continue helping me out as always and I'd like to do my best in return. You guys will always be my equal/superior admin or not. Much love and Thank you again.

Also this goes to any other supporting me or not after I submit this. If there's anything that helps its the criticisms I get that helps me craft a better version of myself so thank you as well.

• George locked this topic