unban

Weedle

Steam Username: Weedle

Steam ID: 76561198206390059

Link to ban request (if there is one): Couldn't find it 

Which server are you banned from?: gmodz 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): like 2-3 weeks

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: few servers but not for cheating, other stuff like massing, and prop pushing

If you have been banned, how many times?: only once from this server

Why do you think you were banned?: Aim assistance

Why should we lift your ban?: I was banned around 5 months ago. And I was trying some cheats just to mess around with and I decided to join this server and test them on and when I was trying them I was caught and perm banned for aim assistance. I do admit I was cheating and I realize the people I killed it clearly gave me a unfair advantage against the legit players on the server and I do apologize to everyone and the server for cheating on it. I am asking for a unban just to play this server again and it was really fun when I was playing with my friends. And it was recently brought up again to play it and I completely forgot I was banned, I want to play again and have some more fun on this server. So I am asking for a second chance on this server to enjoy it again.

Thank you for reading

I think enough time has passed from your original ban to give you another chance. You seem apologetic. Hopefully you can enjoy the server without the use of cheats. Keep in mind there are second chances given never third chances. Have fun!

• Love 1

• phoon locked this topic