Unban RHID2

Rhid2

Steam Username: Rhid2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114807813

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI Dayz Server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): probably a hour sounds bad ik but only started playing gmod again recently

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: nope

If you have been banned, how many times?: nope

Why do you think you were banned?: i was banned because I got a kill on what im guessing was a regular 'good' player who everyone knows and no one knows who i am bcos im new so they automatically just thought i was cheating which isnt the case at all.

Why should we lift your ban?: I was just banned without any proof or questions asked? I killed 2 people in total and got banned?? I'm not hacking at all and would like to see some proof of me hacking or any type of evidence.

Why should we lift your ban?: I was a bit brief and bland about why so I think i should be unbanned because i was banned falsely which is unreasonable and i deserve a chance to just play for fun like everyone else.

Hi there the ban was put in place from the footage below. 

At first whilst walking to the building you seem to have your target in place, by looking perfectly where he is located through wall where he is out of sight. You enter the school building and go straight up to the floor where you previously saw him.

There seems to be parts in this clip where you trace him through the walls very often and there is some odd cross-hair movement about 22 seconds in to the clip. 

Going to need other members opinion on this.

I think the video should explain itself, it apparently seems like you were using an esp, and were able to locate other players through a wall. You lie in you ban appeal about how you weren't cheating and how there isn't any evidence.

1 hour ago, Rhid2 said:

I killed 2 people in total and got banned?? I'm not hacking at all and would like to see some proof of me hacking or any type of evidence.

Your cheats are pretty obvious, especially when you are fighting the other player outside of the school theater. You maneuver in the opposite directions as the other player to avoid getting shot. -1