Unban Lost/Aimbotbtw/DankScorpion

AimbotBTW

Steam Username: Lost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:425047875

Link to ban request (if there is one): There is non

Which server are you banned from?:  Probably all of them 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 3 years not sure exactly

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Not on garrys mod but i wasnt banned for hacks so i guess you can take the 1 vac and game ban on my main

If you have been banned, how many times?: first time other then the 10 minutes but lets be real here does that really matter 

Why do you think you were banned?: guessing this https://csiservers.com/index.php?/topic/111-badmins/ which note got shut down in 10 hours so i doubt anyone actually saw it and the fact that my username was teddyisgay for like 5 minutes when i got kicked 3+ times changed it to aimbotbtw and then got banned for 10 minutes 

Why should we lift your ban?: banning for toxicity like wat? since when did you just add a rule saying if your being toxic you will get a 2 month ban massive toxicity btw is playing the game normally and saying something occasionally last time i checked i didnt get a warning since the teddyisgay thing saying that i will be banned if i be toxic again like pls state if any where i havent been toxic since the 10 minute ban pls C: and if you can find something other then me saying a word that offends someone, because pls if you let people run around saying nigger and any other slur that would offend a race banning me for 2 months isnt going to really work.