jude's request to forgive him

Smollet

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: jude

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161398907

Link to ban request (if there is one): https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:161398907&advType=steamid

Which server are you banned from?: CSi. GMod-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1-2 month

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 2021-01-19 09:48:55

If you have been banned, how many times?:  1

Why do you think you were banned?: because I behaved incorrectly and violated the rules, and stupidly tried to bypass the account blocking  I was playing on the server with my brother, and he was banned, thinking that he was me.(His name is крибчэг))   ) Please unban my brother, he not cheater.

Why should we lift your ban?:

I used Google translate.I hope you will understand what I wrote.

I am so sorry for my behavior.I can't make you forgive me, but I'm asking you to forgive me.When I was playing with scammers, I didn't appreciate what I had.I foolishly tried to bypass the account lock, but I couldn't. I thought that if I could bypass the account lock, I could start playing again, without cheats.I am very sorry for my actions.I sincerely ask you to unblock me and my brother. My brother was blocked because of my fault, and I am ashamed of myself.I'm so sorry....

My first appeal:

Account Information:
Account with initial blocking:STEAM_0:1:161398907
The first account with blocking bypass:STEAM_0:0:197898707
The second account with blocking bypass:STEAM_0:0:437451670
My brother's account:STEAM_0:1:127065713

I'm against you getting unbanned. You used cheats = u got banned, It's your own Fault. Take the 1 - 2 Months and think about what you did. 

Cheating in GmodZ is just fucked up and destroys the fun of other players. You can be lucky that you didn't get a Permaban.

Best regards

Your German User Sean

Unfortunately we have no way to confirm what is your brother and what is you since all we can see are attempted connections from the same place. We cannot make an exclusion for a specific account due to the high volume of attempts to bypass our system. I'll go ahead and deny this application.