Bann appeal

Dmitry Makarov

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: V

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142000876

Link to ban request (if there is one): no.

Which server are you banned from?: us-1 csi dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): i dont remember.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 4 times for "racism". When they insulting my country and nation - this is normal, but when is insulting them personnaly - this is racism.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 3(4 include that)

Why do you think you were banned?: For insulting a person while he insulted my whole nation and country.

Why should we lift your ban?: Personal insult of a person while he insults my whole country and nation is not racism.

13 hours ago, Dmitry Makarov said:

Personal insult of a person while he insults my whole country and nation is not racism.

When you use racial slurs, which I have seen you use before, it is racism. What they say is completely against the rules too, it's discrimination and they can be punished. You do not need to react with racial slurs. Although, with that said it has been a while since your ban and the banning admin has agreed that your ban can be lifted. To be perfectly clear, any further racial remarks will result in the ban being reinstated.

Appeal Accepted.

• George locked this topic