Guide Me! [Membership]

Chingu

Google slayermusiqs quest guide order and start knocking out quests. This is the best way to level early game. Your first goal should be getting full graceful and then going for barrows gloves which come from the recipe for disaster quest line. Also, learn how to do farming runs for passive income along with birdhouse runs for more passive money and hunter exp. 

• Winner 1

3 minutes ago, TeddyBears said:

Google slayermusiqs quest guide order and start knocking out quests. This is the best way to level early game. Your first goal should be getting full graceful and then going for barrows gloves which come from the recipe for disaster quest line. Also, learn how to do farming runs for passive income along with birdhouse runs for more passive money and hunter exp. 

There’s a specific guide order? Does any of the quest require super high skill levels? But I’ll look into that! I’ll wait until I’m on pc, been on mobile.

12 hours ago, Chingu said:

There’s a specific guide order? Does any of the quest require super high skill levels? But I’ll look into that! I’ll wait until I’m on pc, been on mobile.

Getting graceful is gonna want to make you kill yourself irl though, agility is such a boring skill to train. The other stuff is fun to do though, I actually enjoyed doing slayer as someone who usually keeps to skilling.

• Winner 1

9 hours ago, Varme said:

Getting graceful is gonna want to make you kill yourself irl though, agility is such a boring skill to train. The other stuff is fun to do though, I actually enjoyed doing slayer as someone who usually keeps to skilling.

Oof, I do not remember what agility consisted of. Just remember an obstacle course. Lol. I heard Slayer was also a good money making skill?

Yes, slayer is really good, in the late game, early game it will cost money to level or be really slow.

I recommend going and getting full graceful, then start questing and getting all of your quest BIS items unlocked. After that you have so many more opportunities and land and monsters to kill. Getting most of your quest complete will unlock the highest money makers in the game.

1 hour ago, TeddyBears said:

Yes, slayer is really good, in the late game, early game it will cost money to level or be really slow.

I recommend going and getting full graceful, then start questing and getting all of your quest BIS items unlocked. After that you have so many more opportunities and land and monsters to kill. Getting most of your quest complete will unlock the highest money makers in the game.

What exactly is graceful?

1 hour ago, Chingu said:

What exactly is graceful?

Its an outfit you get from training your agility. You collect Marks of Grace ( which is currency to get the outfit) throughout your trips on a course. Your best bet is to get your agility to 40 (while still collecting the marks of grace) then doing Canifis agility course since its the fastest marks of grace drop (as far as I know) no matter what, you want to just do Canifis till you have enough marks of grace for full graceful. The droprate of marks of grace slows down after 20 lvs of being on that course so you could do Canifis to 60 for your marks of grace, but you'd have enough by 54-55 agility. When you have 61 agility Canifis is pretty much useless and the drops for the marks of grace slow down. After that you just want to train agility at the best course, but stay in canifis only for the marks of grace. The Graceful outfit replenshes your energy faster as well as slow down your energy usage. Many if not all players use it to save them energy when they're running around alot especially for quests. If there's anything I left out then sorry for not mentioning, but I think that should be all you need to know. Hope this helped!

• Winner 1