Jude UNBAN REQUEST

Smollet

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: jude

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161398907

Link to ban request (if there is one): https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:161398907&advType=steamid

Which server are you banned from?: CSi. GMod-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1-2 month

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 2021-01-19 09:48:55

If you have been banned, how many times?:  1

Why do you think you were banned?: because i was Cheating and i admit it was being very dumb child...   I was playing on the server with my brother, and he was banned, thinking that he was me.(His name is крибчэг))   ) Please unban my brother, he not cheater.

Why should we lift your ban?:i regret my decision and i want to play on your servers again.I tried to play on other servers, but I couldn't find a decent replacement.I won't lie, I tried to bypass the ban and play on the server again. When I was banned, I didn't know what to do, because I really liked this server, I decided to bypass the ban and play without cheats,but I failed.

• George locked this topic