Gmodz deban request

Steam Username: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153968961

Link to ban request (if there is one): I don't understand, sorry

Which server are you banned from?: GmodZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I've been playing on GmodZ for about 2-3 months but I didn't connect every day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No, except on some dark rp servers for reasons I still don't really understand about rp. That's why I stopped RPing and really started to get interested and play a lot on your server.

If you have been banned, how many times?: I think 2 or 3 times

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned because in one action I saw a player and then he hid and I went behind a door. I heard him approaching I thought I would try to shoot through it as I had just heard him and I hit him so I kept shooting then he died, so he thought I was cheating ;(

Why should we lift your ban?: First of all, I would love to be able to come back and play on your server because, no kidding, it's the only server that makes me want to run garry's mod. Secondly, I find the server very complete and the community friendly. Finally, I can't afford to buy another game so during these two months of vacations I won't be able to play the only game mode I really enjoyed with my friend.

I want to apologize for my English, it is not my mother tongue and I have some difficulties.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application and I hope to see you soon in game.

Sincerely leLonyx,

I'm sorry, even this request is a mistake indeed I used an ESP because I couldn't make money and I was getting killed as soon as the spawn... it was really not the right thing to do I'm not sure why I wanted to lie in this request probably because I was afraid to never get deban but if that's the case I accept I would have asked for it. I should have thought before I acted. I will never do it again... I'm going to delete this cheat right away because it only hurts the server and myself

Since you've been honest your ban will be reduced to 1 month, keep in mind any further infringements when your ban is lifted on the 26th of this month will see the ban reinstated.

Appeal Accepted.

• Love 1

• George locked this topic