UnBan

BlessedCheeseBurger

Steam Username: BlessedCheeseBurger

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:560625841

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?:  CSI DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Previously On Friend Account 3-4 Hours on Mine.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Why do you think you were banned?: The staff member told me I was banned by him but the reason the ban was issued was that the anti cheat supposedly flagged me? 

Why should we lift your ban?: I played for a solid 3-4 hours with no complaints nothing all fine and dandy enjoying the server that I was referred to. I than went afk for a couple hour and come back attempt to join the server greeted with a message banned (Reason Cheating) I was really confused and unaware why I was banned, So I contacted Danny on discord to see if it was a mistake that I was banned which he told me that It was not and I was flagged by a "Solid Anti Cheat System". I can assure you I have never cheated on the server nor have I even played for more than 5 Hours and suck quite horrendously. I really never did nor will I ever cheat on the server and am very unsure why I was flagged. I don't know what else to say here rather than , Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal I appreciate it very much and hope this can be resolved and I can get back to playing the game again.

Sincerely BlessedCheeseBurger 

• 2 weeks later...
  • George locked this topic