Why Billz unban request

DominatoR

Steam Username: DominatoR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83995260

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: The Csi. DayZ servers.

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  I've been playing the server for several hours every single day for a long time, i have a decent amount of playtime. But intill i was banned, like 7/9 months ago, correct if im wrong please.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I have been banned before on other servers, but it wasn't for hacking. I was only hacking on the dayz server because i wanted to get more money ingame. I apologise for that.. And the reasons i got banned from other servers is because i used to failrp alot, i when i was playing darkrp. And sometimes it was mass RDM xD

If you have been banned, how many times?: Maybe 4 times on other servers. once on Csi servers

Why do you think you were banned?: I was using aimbot and i totally agree with the staff member who banned me, i deserved it.

Why should we lift your ban?: The reason why i would like to be unbanned is because this server was one of the best ones i've played in a while, it was very unique from other  servers. And i also had lots of friends on the server. I really apologise about the stuff i did.. I really didn't want this to happen, i was just dumb and greedy who just tried to get advantage over the situations ingame. But im truly sorry for everything i did. My intentions were never to hurt the server. You are all awesome people, i would like to get on and play legitimate and truly follow the rules. I wont do any sorts of cheat or hacks, i promise that. I hope yall will accept me..

• George locked this topic